good riddance to the wallabies

Enough!

While the swill that infest the Wallabies remain involved, I will not only no longer support them but I will strongly support any team playing them. And that (and trust me, I’d have given you a million to one on this a few years ago and still thought anyone taking it up a fool) includes both NZ and England. I can stand it no longer.

Indeed, if anyone has a spare England or All Black jersey or cap and can get it to me, I will wear it in a cigar video.

Before anyone thinks I am not a genuine fan, or that this is simply because they are playing stupid and crap rugby, I assure you it is not. I have been through long periods of supporting teams that are dire and hung on – hell, I’ve been a Skins fan for over quarter of a century.

For over 40 years, I have attended almost every State, Super Rugby and Test match played in Queensland. I have travelled interstate to watch games many many times. I could not tell you how many times I’ve gone to NZ to watch the Wallabies and have done likewise in Europe. I've sat in pouring rain watching sides play arm wrestles. Stood on the sidelines at many, many club games.

But enough.

The Wallabies is now the most appalling sporting organisation, from top to tail, I’ve ever encountered. They have brought shame on Australia. We are an international joke and disgrace.

Now, we have one of the worst scumbags to play sport in Australia, Beale, slapped with the proverbial feather duster for his latest appalling conduct. Last warning, we are told. He has had more last warnings than the Wallabies have had wins over the All Blacks in the last two decades. Literally. Do these fools not remember such special moments as a drunk Beale bashing his captain and another player on a team bus?

Still, no one I knew ever believed he wouldn't be cleared to tour.

what a surprise.

you get hit with 40k in the nfl for a poor tackle.

mind you, I'm rather puzzled. this from one of the scumbags at the aru – “RUPA chief executive Greg Harris said: "It was a positive outcome that the tribunal found that the more offensive text and photograph had not been sent by Kurtley.””

yet he is fined $45k? so suddenly he didn’t do it but we’ll give him a fine anyway? And actually, they found no such thing. They claimed they could not prove that the text was from him (even though he had already apologised for sending it – after he was caught).

these morons could not run a bath. A complete collection of chocolate teapots.

and now we are ‘starting negotiations for a new contract’.

no doubt the nat-treas will be getting a skinful on the trip over.

pulver, the aru, hooper, the rest of the scum have utterly disgraced Australia.

i sincerely hope we not only lose every game but cop an utter thrashing.

I (and apols for mixed caps and non caps – machine misbehaving) want to see us dumped from the World Cup round one.

Mates and I have been emailing about this for some time so I have no intention of rehashing/rewriting but will post some of them.

And right at the end, some clips of horan and campo and when we could play rugby.

But until pulver, the most spineless, cowardly, inept sports administrator this country has ever seen, is gone, hooper is dumped as captain and the rest of the scum are sent packing, I’m 100% for anyone playing against the Wallabies. Quote me! are the wallabies seriously not worth a full time coach? have we given up? as for chieka taking on both nsw and the wallabies, that is a mind-bogglingly stupid decision all round. beyond belief. assume for a moment that this was a perfect time for rugby. we were winning and all was rosy. even in those circumstances, having a national coach from a state is bound to cause problems, both for him and for players. will players elsewhere ever believe they’ll get a fair go? he clearly works hard – yet he is going to be splitting his time between two sides. as for beale, it says far more about our officials that he has been allowed near a rugby field, let alone near the wallabies, after so many stuff ups than it does this ten time loser. if not for rugby, does anyone honestly believe that this odious little worm would not be residing in jail, or that he is not destined to end up there as soon as his career is over? he would not last in a league team for two seconds (possibly cronulla), let alone the all blacks – not that he has ever had the talent to get near a side like the all blacks (in fact, to digress, how many wallabies would make the squad of 23 for the all blacks? izzy and slipper? Quade, pocock and genia when fit and possibly stephen moore. hooper might get a bench spot but i suspect they'd rule him out under the no tossers rule. can’t think of anyone else). the afl and the league must be over the moon about the way rugby seems determined to drive fans away – ten years ago, the chances of not selling out a bledisloe cup game at suncorp? mind you, i gather that both those codes have long given up the idea that rugby is any sort of a threat to them. 21 Oct 2014 while it is hard to argue against the idea that if we needed a new rugby coach, chieka was the obvious choice, that we actually needed one is truly the worst disgrace in the game’s history here. a bunch of self important, sycophantic, dimwitted sydney hacks have combined with a group of truly stupidly arrogant players and inept officials to drive out a good coach after a year. and turned the game into such a dire mess that essendon looks like a competently run, honest organisation. hooper might be a good player (tho i till think he likes the spectacular stuff a lot more than he likes the hard work – tho you could say that about pretty much the lot of them) but he is a vile little heap of steaming garbage with the character of a sub-continental scammer. that he is captain of the wallabies makes me feel utterly ill. he is the lady macbeth of australian rugby and deserves no better fate. what a grubby little scumbag. a serious injury cannot come quickly enough. kbg i never thought i’d see a day when i’d enjoy seeing the all blacks beating us but i think that it might be here. the bloke who said that the difference between the wallabies and the all blacks is that the all black players believe it is a honour for them to play for their country while the wallaby players believe it is an honour for us to have them play for australia was spot on. if our officials are so weak, such a bunch of useless jellyfish washed up on a beach, that they allow this then rugby in this country is beyond saving. that spineless pulver, who should have resigned long before mckenzie, really should have had the bomb around his neck, not his daughter's. we’d all be better off. i see KP described cook as the ned flanders of english cricket. surely this idiot is our own flanders. but it is hardly a perfect time. we have the worst divide in aussie rugby’s history. the least united playing group ever. so they pull this rubbish. it will just get worse. one can only assume they have completely conceded all power and control to the hacks and grubs. the best thing that could happen would be that we do not win another test until pulver and hooper and the rest of the slime are gone. i am so disgusted by the entire thing that i sincerely hope we get kicked out of the world cup at the earliest opportunity. i will never again see myself getting up in the middle of the night to watch this collection overpaid, overhyped, pompous, braindead pond scum. they have so disgraced themselves, the sport, their country, that they deserve no support. who wouldn’t declare themselves as a qlder first, australian second, if this is what it means to be “australian”. slattery had it spot on. so nsw is to be placed ahead of australia by the waratahs. when mckenzie was appointed, did qld stand in his way or insist he also coach the reds? quite the contrary. they moved aside and did everything they could to facilitate the switch, seeing it as in australia's benefit. not the filth in nsw. all the crap about not being real australians that short-sighted dimwitted idiots from nsw like to throw at qlders and yet when it comes down to it, they have shown exactly where they stand. self interest rules again. greatest hypocrites since gillard and rudd (and possibly any politician). perhaps we can pray for the next ebola outbreak to be in aru/nsw headquarters. same thing, of course. any of them left alive would mean it was a failed plague. i wrote this earlier today waiting for a tasting and was not connected to send. i now see that chieka has been appointed wallabies coach and will also coach nsw. because that bucket of slime from nsw, ceo allen, insisted. what a pack of hypocritical swine. the next time some grovelling whinger from nsw berates qlders for supporting the reds, remember this. From/to a mate in NY. would those four immortals include such superstars as david knox and lloyd walker? are there two different games and i just have never heard of the one you play down south? goebbels couldn’t spin as well as some of those southern hacks. oh martin, new lows all round. steve smith, any spare black jerseys i can wear to the next game? if there was another game this weekend, i could not imagine cheering harder for anyone playing against australia (even, god forbid, england – well, perhaps hope for a draw). i could not be more disgusted. and i really hope we get tossed out of the cup as soon as possible. 22/10/14 and then allen stated that they were supporting beale and right behind him. beyond belief may i also take the opportunity, dear martin of nsw, to point out that qld had the sense to evict jones decades ago. nsw made him popular, rich and gave him a platform so he can voice his moronic nonsense. i would say that is qld 1; mexicans 0. one question. does anyone who has watched more than four minutes of rugby, and is not a delusion sydney hack, really believe for a single second that if eales had been available in jones’ time that he would not have been amongst the first picked? and there might be a few more things which could be said but even i am not silly enough to put them in print. mind you, if i recall, one of jones’ first actions was to dump ella from the captaincy so perhaps there was once a modicum of sense. did you note the mention that eales had appeared in a court case against jones? i think the entire article could have been that line and then a suggestion that any of the drivel that spews forth from that sad old man should be treated with even less attention and respect than a politician’s promise. the end. and it would have saved me the time of responding. and as for my mood, may i point out that the glorious redskins came from behind and won in the last second (raising their dismal record to 5 wins from the last 25 games). who could not be deliriously delighted about that? and right now, i’d happily swap a single skins win against ten more years of wallaby crap – because you are going to get that anyway. not sure about any more skins’ wins. i see we have the new wallaby squad. 23/10/14 http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/union-news/wallabies-legend-john-eales-very-overrated-says-radio-personality-alan-jones-20141021-119lfs.html Given that we appear to have an unofficial sweep going to see who can further darken Ken's already un-lowerable mood, I humbly submit this (from a source that selected Randwick players for all four of the first all Immortals …). quite honestly, if they got thrashed by ireland, i’d think it a good thing. i cannot think of having such ambivalent (which would be a euphemism for utter disgust) feelings about an aussie team or sportsman since mundine. i have more respect for ivan milat than i have for pulver, hooper and his cronies. in other words, a clear message to anyone not from nsw. bugger off. as best we can ascertain (and if i am wrong, please let me know – i really hope i am), liam gill is not injured. yet not good enough to make the 33. isn't that an indication of what we can expect. still, you would not want anyone in the side likely to show character. they’d stick out like the proverbial.

KBG There is more but you can get the gist. go skins!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOGzTZrzdEY

http://www.rugbydump.com/2013/07/3315/rugby-hqs-top-5-ridiculous-passes-of-all-time

http://www.rugbydump.com/2013/07/3315/rugby-hqs-top-5-ridiculous-passes-of-all-time

very limited occasional intrusion only.

Great to have you around, nonetheless. What've you been listening to these days? I love listening to Born to Run during the fall. Jungleland is one of my top 5 Bruce songs, and it's on repeat nearly the entire season.

Great to have you around, nonetheless. What've you been listening to these days? I love listening to Born to Run during the fall. Jungleland is one of my top 5 Bruce songs, and it's on repeat nearly the entire season.

born to run at any time. tend to go more for backstreets than j'land but love them both. listening to a lot of the older stuff lately. wild, the innocent etc. stuff from track. some dylan.

I got an all blacks jersey a canadian jersey or an england one for you if you wish haha I hate to say but you have made valid points about your beloved wallabies.

i am so deadset pissed off by the entire moronic lot of them that i would, without wishing to hijack my own thread, support the taliban if they played rugby and were up against the wallabies.

i am so deadset pissed off by the entire moronic lot of them that i would, without wishing to hijack my own thread, support the taliban if they played rugby and were up against the wallabies.

Good to see you back, sir Ken. In fine form as well, raising hell left and right ;)

Seriously, how could one consider not chiming in on FOH for extended exile periods when so much is happening in here... I guess all the candles I lit at the local church praying for your prompt return to the forum might have done the trick :P

ken I have been drinking a bottle of aussie wine curious your opinion on it its called Parker favorite son cabernet merlot

2007?

parker estate is a good coonawarra producer. make some very fine wines, especially cabs. 2007 not a great year here but not too bad. the favourite son range - there are others - is the "entry level", for want of a better term, range of wines. it should be a decent, thorughly enjoyable bottle, without being absolute top shelf. should be good value.

be interested to know what you think.

you would make a good coach Ken ...you could even play Springsteen before the game ..born to run might even have something to it then. Well maybe not.

at the moment, most of the wallabies might only respond to prince's 'arrogance'.

Ha and that's all you had to say ...could have saved yourself fourteen paragraphs, nice piece though. !

I have never felt so deflated to be a Wallaby let alone a rugby union supporter. The next Review I will be wearing an Ireland jersey in protest. I can take the defeats, the clueless game play, but this is simply one of the most gutless decisions in professional sport.

In this country, the grass roots of rugby are dads coaching and running the sausage sizzle BBQ to raise some money, while mums are managers and run everything else. This one idiotic decision by the ARU hierarchy will see decent people leave the game in droves.

• Like 1

I couldn't care less about the wallabies. But it amazes me to hear a passionate supporter be so infuriated. Maybe a coach like boof Lehman from the Aussie cricket team is needed. Stop pandering to so called super stars and build a super team. I'm sure many players would give their all to pulver on an Australian jersey. Pulver......get it!

This one idiotic decision by the ARU hierarchy will see decent people leave the game in droves.

if only it was just one idiotic decision. in reality, a long sad litany of moronic failures. a total lack of accountability from everyone involved. no wonder mckenzie had had a gutful and bolted. most sensible decision he could have made.

worth noting that the league game between australia and nz at suncorp drew a higher crowd than the australia v all blacks bledisloe game at the same venue a week earlier. and that is even with rugby's dodgy accounting - if you have a season pass or a ticket (or sometimes if you walk past the ground), you get counted, even if you don't go.

unthinkable even a few months ago.

sometimes you have to hit "ROCK BOTTOM" and i think that has been achieved,watched the game from Bali last weekend a huge disappointment,the game/Wallabies not Bali that was an awesome weekend

Ken,

Love the way you started with punctuation and then..., let it all slip away in complete dejection. When your team sucks, is there really any need to punctuate? I think not.

Cheers

i did mention apols re the caps - machine went weird on me.

fuzz, spot on. we are hearing endlessly about beale's vindication. like saying that if they could not pin the 20th murder on ivan milat then he is fully vindicated.

the front page of the paper.
a smiling worm telling the world he has been vindicated. the sad thing is that he clearly believes it. what is even sadder is that no one has bothered to tell him he has not.
he got a miserable $45k for the first offence. because they squibbed the entire thing and found that they could not say who sent the second email, he was not penalised for the second email. that, apparently, to this really stupid person, means that he has been vindicated over the entire thing.
so if i am caught killing one person but no one can prove i killed a second, no matter how much it is blindingly obvious i might have, i’m not a murderer? on what planet is that vindication and shame on journo rebecca wilson, who really should have done better, for joining the kool aid queue.
but it gets better.
there was kurtley telling us all what a shining example of humanity he is because he “was the first to step up and apologise”. you sent the crap, kurtley, who the hell else was supposed to apologise? and you only became the “first to step up and apologise” when you got caught. by your own monumental stupidity.
it is all one more pathetic example of how these morons believe that they genuine role models and pillars of the community. they really do believe it.
why do pulver and hawker still have anything to do with rugby?
go the irish!!

and what sort of idiots think it was a serious injury when neither mckenzie, not the woman beale treated so disgracefully, were called? but no problem, saint kurtley was there to tell their side of the story as well as his own. and he wouldn't lie. all australia might think he is as welcome as ebola but the new coach says that he still fully respects beale. wonder how he'd feel if beale treated his wife or daughters like that?