Happy Birthday Lance / 1Leg Lance

Happy Birthday mate hope you have a good one cheers

Steve

Most excellent day so far and not even over with yet :)

Thanks for all the well wishes friends far and wide.

I started off the day with a Jose Piedra...cheap and cheerful as I went over to a buddies house where we are putting fuel injection and a bumper to bumper rewire of my 70 burb. Best present from him was that it fired and ran with no real issues.

Another couple of weekends of fine tuning and my resto-mod camping machine will be in top form.

Here is a quick pic from before we started this phase of the project of my wonderful wife and excellent rig.

IMG_0167.JPG

After that is was a quick stop to pickup some killer BBQ and a family gathering...I grabbed a good size smoke after dinner that I could enjoy but not have to fuss over. Normally I prefer a selection of smaller sticks but times like this it is easier to go for a larger format.

KIMG0141.jpg

Again great big thanks to all of you and all my local friends and family for the well wishes.

Now that everyone is gone my wife and I are relaxing around our fire pit and I am trying to figure out the next cigar selection of the evening. Life is good over the last 45 years and I look forward to the next 45.

• Like 1