Best C&C at ROTT

PackPride

PL Panetelas (short filler and expect a few plugged ones)

Quintero Londres Extra (short filler)

RyJ Mille Fleurs

Those are the ones I enjoy. I don't want to speak for others, but I know a lot of folks on here go apey over the cheaper H Upmann offerings like the Half Corona and the Majestics or Epicures. I just don't have any experience with these vitolas - haven't gotten around to trying the Majestics or Epicures and the Half Corona are just too short for my taste (I'm scare of lighting my nose on fire!)

• Like 1

Partagas or Romeo Mille Fleur,nice sticks and on price.J.Lopez or R.Gonzales are in that range.

Parti shorts or SCdLH El Principe,RASCC,......

For a few $$ more you could get Upmann or Bolivar petit coronas,a step way up.

• Like 2

I would say that Bolivar Coronas Junior would be a good choice. If you like a mild sweet smoke EL Rey Del Mundo Demi Tasse. Both hand made long filler.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to get both the RG and Partagas Mille Fluers to see which I prefer. Not a fan of any gauge less than 42, just doesn't feel right in my hand

Anyone have any experience with the La Flor De Cano Selectos?

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to get both the RG and Partagas Mille Fluers to see which I prefer. Not a fan of any gauge less than 42, just doesn't feel right in my hand

Anyone have any experience with the La Flor De Cano Selectos?

If you're going Rafael Gonzalez, I would definitely grab the Petit Coronas over the Perlas. They're like two different animals... the PC is like a cross between a Bolivar and a Punch to me.

• 4 months later...

Give the HdM palmas extras a shot. It took about a week to settle, but once it did it kept getting better week after week.

You can't go wrong with Party shorts though, probably the most consistent cigar I've smoked box after box.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For the golf course I would definitely pick tubed cigars. Simplifies transport so much.

And, I'd go with something a little bigger than the minutos & perlas that dominate most of the suggestions so far, however good those may be.

All of these tubos are close to your budget (if you shop them around well), though maybe slightly over in some cases - but only slightly. And all are superior to the tripa cortas in the Quitero, JLP & LFdC lines.

HUp Coronas Major

HdM Coronations

Parti Coronas Senor

RyJ Romeos #1 or #2

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last week I received a box of RG Perlas. I smoked one immediately and was impressed. I plan on waiting a few weeks before I have another.

Just got in a 5x5 of those. Wet. Will need a few months.

Other than these and a few others also arriving over-humidified, I've had very good luck ROTT lately... BCJ's and Parti Shorts have been particularly good fresh. I think those still qualify as C&C's.

• Like 1

Hey guys, want to pick up a box of sticks for the golf course and I'm curious what cheapies smoke the best fresh. $115 max price

Thanks!

don't know about the best but I'm smoking Hoyo palmas extra right now and its of the chain!

• 1 month later...