What is your favorite CC Cohiba?

Hey guys!

This is my first post in this forum and I am pretty new, but I am looking to make my very first purchase of a box of CCs. Since I love all of the NC Cohibas, I was looking to get my first box of CC Cohibas and I am stuck in a bit of dilemma. I just don't know which ones to get.. Siglo(#) or Behike. I though I would take this to the Forum and find out what everybody likes. It would be awesome to hear some feedback of everybody's favorite Cohiba and why they love it so much.

Also preference of box codes and dates if possible would be greatly appreciated!!

I am really excited to be planning my very first CC purchase and honestly any input would be great.

Thanks Everyone!

For your first box I would suggest the robustos, not too fancy, very available and very nice cigars...

I agree with you on the Robustos as it was my first Cohiba purchase, and I wasn't disappointed.

• Like 1

For me it's the Coronas Especiales, love the size and refinement.

I think Siglos are the best starters as they smoke well younger - I'd suggest the III, IV or VI.

• Like 2

As a first box, I'd have to recommend the Siglo II, or if you were willing to spend a bit more, the Siglo VI. Both smoke decent young lately, but neither taste anything like an NC Cohiba. I don't know of any CC does except maybe a dried out peso stick :lol:

Welcome aboard, and let us know what you end up choosing!

Let me preface this to say that I don't spend my coin on 1966, behikes or pyramid extras. I like a CORO and siglo II and IV a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

You'll be disappointed as Cuban Cohibas taste nothing like NC Cohibas... Are you saying you want to find something with a profile similar to the NC Cohibas?

Per this you'd perhaps be better to consider Bolivar, RA, VR or Partagas to start....better yet, try the samplers.

12 days or Starter are good options.

• Like 1

Let me preface this to say that I don't spend my coin on 1966, behikes or pyramid extras. I like a CORO and siglo II and IV a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

X2. Rush speaks the truth!!!

You can add the Especiales to the list as well.

Welcome aboard. Wow, I've never met anyone who liked NC Cohibas before. Go with a siglo any number should do. Get some singles that way if it is not what you want you are not staring at a big box of disappointment.

Second thought buy two boxes and on the off chance you don't like them. You can gift them to fellow FOH members for their input on this post. cigar.gif

• Like 1

Personally I love Cohiba so its hard to recommend only one. To me there is a smoke for every occasion and size plays a part so I would start with the vitola you prefer. My recommendation would be go to *****INT and buy a few singles of previous recommendations.

WoW, thanks for all the input everyone.. Its not that I am looking for the same profile as NC Cohibas, just that I like the NCs and have heard great things about the CCs.

Would anyone be able to PM or email a good place to purchase from.. the only place I know that was recommeneded to me doesnt sell singles or samplers frown.gif

Thanks everyone!!

WoW, thanks for all the input everyone.. Its not that I am looking for the same profile as NC Cohibas, just that I like the NCs and have heard great things about the CCs.

Would anyone be able to PM or email a good place to purchase from.. the only place I know that was recommeneded to me doesnt sell singles or samplers frown.gif

Thanks everyone!!

Click on INT Store in the menu under the monkey...good to go.

My favorite has to be the Carona Especial, and Sig.IV never had A bad one of either!