Cancun LCDH

So I've heard that the lcdh in Cancun is one of the locations Carlos Fernandez stops by and does his custom rolled cigars. If I don't catch him is this something they keep in stock, and if so how are they?

Also, while you were there did you happen to pick up the Edmundo Dantes Conde 54 Mexico regional release?

I'd also like to know how your experience was while there, thanks.

• 6 months later...

Heading to Cancun next week for spring break. Obliviously would like to go to the LCDH while there does anyone have the address for it. I'm staying at the Barcelo Tucancun Beach Resort if the helps.

Jace

Just came home from Cancun a couple of weeks ago. Regretfully, the LCDH is actually quite a distance from Cancun proper, where the airport is located. When we came over from the Isla Mujeres, where we were staying, there was no time to go there. A trip over by boat just to go there would have taken the whole day out of our week.

Heading to Cancun next week for spring break. Obliviously would like to go to the LCDH while there does anyone have the address for it. I'm staying at the Barcelo Tucancun Beach Resort if the helps.

Jace

If you are staying in the hotel zone the LCDH is at kilometer 12. I believe your hotel is very close to the LCDH

I was there a couple times on business a year and a half ago. Nice place, half way decent sticks and also some that I wouldn't spend a dime on (thank God for HQ/PSP grading!). Always nice for an American to see boxes and boxes of Cubans on display and enjoy a Mojito with Havana Club rum!

• Like 1