NFL Eliminator Pool

For the last few years, some of us in the Fantasy Football league have been also playing an Eliminator Pool, and I've set it up again, and anyone who wants to be a part of it is welcome.

If you're not familiar with the contest, here's how it works: Each of us pays $25, and then you have to pick one team each week to win their game, no point spreads, just straight up. You can only pick a team once. Pick a team that loses, and you're out. Last guy (or lady) standing wins the whole pot. If more than one person is left at the end of the season, or if all of the remaining people are eliminated the same week, then the pot gets split among them.
As with our Fantasy Football league, the contest itself is hosted at ESPN, and the money is held by LeagueSafe.com. Here's the link to the LeagueSafe page, where you can sign up and pay your $25. then once you're paid, I'll send you the invite to the ESPN contest page. I should also mention that no matter when the eliminator contest ends, LeagueSafe won't release the money until the end of the season. They have interest to earn, after all, I guess.
Feel free to share that link with anyone else who wants to play; the more the merrier. Deadline is Wednesday night, midnight, New York time. Sorry I didn't give more lead time on this, but it will only take a minute to sign up.