Beetles - exit hole through cap.

Would you smoke it?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have you ever seen a beetle exit hole clear through the cap (length-wise) ?

Doesn't look like a hole a punch would make (sorry don't have phone to take a pic) and definitely looks like an exit hole.

Would you smoke it? I'd exchange the cigar but sadly leaving the country of purchase in 2 hrs.

I'd just smoke it it might crackle and pop A little,but hay it;s protien!peace.gif

Lol Fuzz.

When I get home I'm gonna duck in. If Bear Grylis can eat worms I can at least smoke bugs!

Damn, thats one hell of an experience! All the beetles i encounter are usually dried or dead.

I've had a beetle exit out the corner of the foot of a PSD4 (dissected that cigar in the interest of science, found a single dead grub close to the foot) and then just one other instance where a beetle exited straight out of the cap of another robusto I had ordered as a single, can't remember the make (maybe a regio). Never found the beetle, cut the cap instead of punching it and didn't see any tunneling.

So I lit it up and was quietly smoking away WHEN SUDDENLY OUT OF THE CIGAR THIS MASSIVE BEETLE WITH PINCERS JUMPED OUT OF THE CIGAR AND STARTED GNAWING ON MY FACE!!! AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!! . . . surprised.giftongue.png

naw . . . it smoked just fine all the way down.