Aristocrat Humidor

How far into Canada are you? if you're close to the US check the city close to you on craigslist sometimes they pop up on there. Drive over and pick it up.

On Aristocrats site , there is a page that says Immidate Delivery, and scratch and dent. He has cabnits that are cheaper because people made changes or there are small imperfections.

Can't help you on the shipping.

• Like 1

Not sure if the landscape has changed but a few years back i was in the same dilemma. Finally gave up looking and paid up for the shipping. No regrets.

Pay for the shipping. Trust me you wont regret it. I had one shipped to Ireland

What did that cost?

I looked at having one shipped to Australia but found the shipping was almost as much as the humidor

What did that cost?

I looked at having one shipped to Australia but found the shipping was almost as much as the humidor

Might be cheaper to have Bob down for a short visit and build one on site!

Certainly understand, my shipping was pretty costly and I'm just a couple of states away.

Might be cheaper to have Bob down for a short visit and build one on site!

Certainly understand, my shipping was pretty costly and I'm just a couple of states away.

I did the math, it was actually cheaper to convert my spare bedroom into a Walk In Humidor than it was to have an Aristocrat built and then shipped down under :-(

I did the math, it was actually cheaper to convert my spare bedroom into a Walk In Humidor than it was to have an Aristocrat built and then shipped down under :-(

Well, at least you've got a bedroom-sized walk in. I need a bigger Aristocrat already!

You should defiantly do that!

You should defiantly do that!

Its kinda hard to take a walk in with me when I move house

When I build a house that I plan to live in for most of my life, then I'll build a walk in but at 28, I don't plan on living in the house I'm currently in forever

Anybody in Canada know a good way to get some hands on an Aristocrat Humidor. I can't afford the humidor and shipping so am hoping some fellow FoH brethren might have a lead for me?

Where in Canada are you?

On Aristocrats site , there is a page that says Immidate Delivery, and scratch and dent. He has cabnits that are cheaper because people made changes or there are small imperfections.

Can't help you on the shipping.

Where did you see the scratch and dent section?

Unfortunately not. The laws around smoking in BC are out of control. Most places will enforce the 3 meter rule. Where you can not smoke within 3 meters of a business doorway. With that said, there are some great scenic spots to smoke outdoors. I would suggest along the breakwater, on the cosway in front of the Empress hotel. Or if you want to do a little trek go to The Governers house and sit on the back paths overlooking the straight of Juan De Fuca.

When it gets closer give me a shout and we can grab a cigar if the timing works.

I'll be in Victoria for a few hours in June when the cruise ship docks. Anywhere to smoke there?

Thanks. Looking forward to the $500-$1000 cost and then $500-$1000 shipping. Might have to build one instead. Always good to get the hands dirty.

Have it shipped to Seattle or Blaine. When it's ready,go down for the weekend and bring it back across. You can bring back $800 per person when over more than 48 hrs.

That's a great idea but I would need an address to ship it to. I know people in Portland. But that might work. Good thinking.

Have it shipped to Seattle or Blaine. When it's ready,go down for the weekend and bring it back across. You can bring back $800 per person when over more than 48 hrs.