Fonseca KDT

atlharp

For all of the talk of C&C's I haven't seen any real talk concerning the Fonseca KDT's. I love KDT's. They are consistently well constructed, have wonderful flavor and are cheap as hell. Flavors linger with bread, spice and sweetness. No real complexity, but just a good solid flavor. Outside of a San Cristobal El Principe, the ideal cup of coffee cigar in the morning. Well worth some C&C consideration.0

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed these when I first started out and it was one of my first box purchases but then I sort of out grew them unfortunately

I think they're great for handing out to people who want to try a cigar for the first time though

• 1 month later...

Just buyer beware as with all cheap habanos - they don't put their best rollers on them of course... i've had boxes where one in two/three was totally plugged. i've had boxes with stellar wrappers also, hiding under the rice paper... i love the format for quick coffee smoke and toss half way through if time doesn't permit...

Just buyer beware as with all cheap habanos - they don't put their best rollers on them of course... i've had boxes where one in two/three was totally plugged. i've had boxes with stellar wrappers also, hiding under the rice paper... i love the format for quick coffee smoke and toss half way through if time doesn't permit...

That's about par for the course for any C&C. Anything that doesn't have a high price point is not going to get the attention that something else high dollar will get. Regardless, for a stick that is affordable it is still worth the time. I love'em. They are gems in my book.

• 2 months later...

I've heard these mentioned other places as hidden gems as well, and I like the size. I need to pick some up soon. Could also be a good option based on size/cost/flavor profile to hand out to friends that want to try a CC.

• 2 weeks later...