Friday Funny: The Lesson

Hopefully this is not inappropriate. A friend forwarded it to me a while ago. Thought it was pretty funny.

Subject: The Lesson A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is thedifference between potentially and realistically?" The father thoughtfor a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if she would sleep withBrad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleepwith Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then, ask your brother if he'dsleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me whatyou learn from that." So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Wouldyou sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The mother replied, "Ofcourse I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house andsend you kids to a great University!" The boy then went to his sisterand asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" Thegirl replied, "Oh my God, I LOVE Brad Pitt. I would sleep with him in aheartbeat, are you nuts?!?!?" The boy then went to his brother andasked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" "Ofcourse," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million buckswould buy?" The boy pondered the answers for a few days, and then wentback to his dad. His father asked him, "Did you find out the differencebetween potentially and realistically?" The boy replied, "Yes...Potentially, you and I are sitting on Three MillionDollars..............but Realistically,......... we're living with twoSluts and a *****."
  • Like 2