Greetings from Skåne, Sweden

phreedh

Hi all, my name's Mattias and I'm new around here. I have been lurking on and off for a while, but decided to register a few days ago as the activity on the main Swedish cigar forum is slowly dwindling.

Middle age, middle class average joe with two kids, wife, working in IT as a self employed software QA consultant. I'm fairly new to cigars as a hobby - bought my first two boxes in 2013 (Joya de Nicaragua Antaño Dark Corojo robustos and a bundle of Bona Vita from Atlantic). Prior to that I had only smoked singles bought for the occasion.

I live in the south of Sweden, so I have an ample supply of CCs from local B&M shops.

I enjoy "mild" and aromatic cigars, preferably with ring gauges below 50. My favourite marca is Hoyo de Monterrey (des Dieux!) but I'm also quite fond of Por Larrañaga (Montecarlos!). When buying NCs I try to stick to Dominicans and typical "Henke Kellner" blends.

So far I haven't had the opportunity to order through the *****INT, but I'm hoping I managed to score a box of PL Encantos in the 24:24 today.

• Like 2

Greetings and welcome Mattias!