What are you smoking now?

Man, that is one rough looking Bolivar and band. Maybe it's the lighting. How did it smoke?

By the way, you can post this daily smoke in the FOHer's Daily Smoke forum, just in case you didn't know that, being a noob and all. nyah.gif

• Like 1

I thought it was weird but I went to two other places in Sydney and it was the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder why? When I first saw the pic I just thought it looked fishy. However maybe that's how it goes? Maybe something to do with shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the great nanny state we call home :)

Crazy plain packaging laws which have no impact whatsoever. How is a band on cigar going to encourage a young person to start smoking.

They also raised tobacco duties by 100% over the last 4 years and if Labor get back into power they want to increase another 100% over the next 4 years. Cigars are treated exactly the same as cigarettes.

What they have done is drive the average person to buy cigarettes on the black market for a much cheaper price and the statistics reflect a lower smoking rate as a result so they can justify the crazy laws.

One day someone with half a brain will get into power but I'm not holding my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk