Cohiba Supremo Released in Some Markets

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Settle pettles I see some parallels in the debate to my own wine experience. When I made my first decent coin in the mid to late 80's (I mean a pay packet not a mozza) I threw myself into the worl

It has been proven time and time again that anything under 42rg does not sell The Cubans have proved it The American have proved it The cigar industry is a business, and a business needs supply som

I love all the reverse-elitist attitudes here with this. Such a crock. If they made a super premium long and skinny, you guys would not begrudge those that like the bigger, fatter cigars. Agreed wh

Well, that should amount to somewhere between 40,000 and 45,000 cigars total. Sounds about right...

Not really sure how many boxes you consider to be a "master case"...? I thought there were different amounts depending on sizes. Even then, 40-45K is not even close. The EL program is not all that limited. I would think in the hundreds of thousands of cigars. Between 250 and 500 K. Just a guess though. Might be even more.

usually 200-300 MC are produced of limited edition cigars around the 100,000 cigar mark depending on the qty per mastercase and the brand

This is what I heard:

The Cohiba will have a production run 550.000 cigars The Partagas Seleccion Privada 500.000 cigars and and the Bolivar Super Coronas 350.000 cigars

regards

Lars