hawaii

Hello one and all..I am currently in beautiful Hawaii...I didn't bring any cigars with me ...any advice where to pick up some would be greatly appreciated non Cubans I guess.looking.gif ...tomorrow I am going on a fishing trip very excited about that... for any brethren in Hawaii who would like to catch up for a smoke ..send me a pm

West

if you go to Tobaccos of Hawaii, take some time to chat up whoever is working there. They keep the good stuff in the back. No cubans obviously, but you might get some old litto gomez small batch or some liga pravada unicos if you ask nicely.

R. Fields is a specialty food shop in a Foodland on breitania street. You'd never guess it, but the guy who owns the place must have crazy connections. Viaje, Romacraft, Illusione and Tatujae have all done store only releases for him. worth a look.

R. Fields is a specialty food shop in a Foodland on breitania street. You'd never guess it, but the guy who owns the place must have crazy connections. Viaje, Romacraft, Illusione and Tatujae have all done store only releases for him. worth a look.

^ This!

Marvin is just great! See if you can try one of the Illusione MC Slam he just had made for his store.

if you go to Tobaccos of Hawaii, take some time to chat up whoever is working there. They keep the good stuff in the back. No cubans obviously, but you might get some old litto gomez small batch or some liga pravada unicos if you ask nicely.

^ This!

Marvin is just great! See if you can try one of the Illusione MC Slam he just had made for his store.

Thanks so much definitely pay a visit...

Are you ever at home mate LOL have a great time see you both soon

Picked up some nice stuff today Fuente and Viaje lanceros the opus x robusto in the three cigar tin carrier Right now as I am tapping this out I am smoking the Illusione MC slam and I must say it is pretty damn good... many thanks for the advice... R.Fields...

Cheers

West

Just curious? Why did you not pack the essentials?

We packed so much luggage at about 1am for a 5am flight ..living in Australia and flying into the US I really could not be bothered..thought I would just give some non Cubans a crack and it has turned out that I am enjoying them... just finished dinner and I am suitably impressed with one of three Viaje lanceros I picked up with a Penfolds red on the hotel balcony ok.gif