If you're like me...

So I've bought several boxes from the Prez, and have yet to be disappointed. Rob is sincere in his efforts and I appreciate it...

What I DON'T appreciate is this:

I HATE waiting for a 12 for 12 or an LFTW!!

Even though I only buy a handful of boxes a year I find myself constantly clicking on the website to make sure I haven't missed something!

I know you like fishing, Rob. Well you got this fish hook, line, and sinker! Well done, sir

: )

Seriously, though. It's fun here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the same

I find myself blowing throug my monthly cigar budget 3 days after pay day and then cant help looking at the LFTW or 12@12's for the rest of the month

It only serves to make my monthly shopping list longer and me a little depressed :-(

I'm waiting for the PL/RG Panetelas, Quinteros, and Jose Piedra 12:12 Sale. It would be nice to see a Fonseca one too smile.png

***sarcasm***

you left out Cuaba!!!

We are very lucky to have Rob willing to go to extremes for us and select the best he can find, and give us great pricing on the 12:12 as well............

• Like 1

Sorry to ask, but what is LFTW/H and 12:12?

I'm new to FOH and did a search of the forum but couldn't get a clear answer, only people talking about it how great it is. Almost feels like a Fight Club situation where the first rule about 12:12 is you never talk about 12:12 haha.

Thanks for the help!

Tom

LFTH/LFTW - Live From The Humidor / Live From The Warehouse - These are sales where Rob has hand picked select stock. These are the best of the best (PSP, HQ or PE) that is in stock. Not for the faint-hearted or rookies who don't follow the strict rules of the sale.

12 at 12 - Another sale, 12 boxes at 12pm Brizzy time.

Both events are feeding frenzies. Clear your CC and be prepared to beg the wife/girlfriend for forgiveness when you blow next month's mortgage on cigars.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up, guys! Appreciate it.

Based on the Shoutbox above I imagine that people are hoping a 12:12 is coming soon. Looks like a LFTW just happened a few weeks ago?

This site is quickly becoming my favorite site on the web. Forget reading about sports and politics, this is where it's at.

Tom

Obviously your humor about children is different than mine. Thankfully.

You guys need to hug and make up.... this is getting old now.

Yeah. The 12:12 is addictive. I have more cigars than I will ever smoke in my lifetime and I keep buying. Rob got us all hypnotized. LOL

I'll happily smoke them for you ;-)

you left out Cuaba!!!

We are very lucky to have Rob willing to go to extremes for us and select the best he can find, and give us great pricing on the 12:12 as well............

I happen to find a good aged Cuaba quite a nice cigar. DEfinately a change of pace cigar with a nice pecan woody flavour. Needs at least 5 years of age on them though. If a 12:12 of Divinos or Gnerosos came up I would buy them.