small hole appears while smoking.

Waah954

So i have had this happen to about 3 diffrent cigars within the last month and never experianced this before.

While smoking a small hole apears to burn ahead of the rest of the cigar i dont really have the best words to explain, however find a picture attached which might be worth 1000 words lol

post-1537-0-80429300-1442744296_thumb.jp

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Yeah they do this has happened to 3 diffrent cigars of different brands in the last month.

Also i took the pic about 30sec after it happened so it doesn't look as trippy as when it first happened

You just see this red burnning hole appear its trippy.

Hi there Waah954, party.gif

This Is called a,"Mouse Hole Burn",and Is caused by poor construction or poorly fermented/aged Tobacco.This happens

when the ligero leaf Is prooly placed. If you have many happening, tell Habanos S.A.or tell It to your supplier.

Guy

• Like 2

Hi there Waah954, party.gif

This Is called a,"Mouse Hole Burn",and Is caused by poor construction or poorly fermented/aged Tobacco.This happens

when the ligero leaf Is prooly placed. If you have many happening, tell Habanos S.A.or tell It to your supplier.

Guy

Thanks laficion for that info.

I had one of my friends freak me out by telling me that i might have tobacco Beatles which i argued cause the hole wasnt there before i started smoking.

It ran along that edge the whole time and touch ups were a pain. It's practically tunneling under the wrapper and yes I expect more out of a $95 smoke. That was supposed to be a Cohiba Reserva if it was a legit... that is up for debate...

• 4 weeks later...

Could it be because of storage or ambient temp/humidity conditions? I know similar can happen for example if the wrapper is a bit more damp, and you are not puffing frequently or evenly...I get this when i smoke one right out of the Humidor sometimes....and i have to ensure i consistently puff it or it will either slowly go out or cause a run on one side (or a hole)

• 5 months later...