Partagas Seleccion Privada 2014 LE - Video Review (AUM AUG 14)

Ferrero

......work is a hard concept for you to understand but I will try. lmao.gif

Greg does have a primary job (a paid one ken) and at this time of the year he is flat out in Logistics. On his own time at home he edited and uploaded the vid.

Thanks again Greg party.gif

• Like 2

Is there a purpose to the cooler precariously perched on the handrail behind Rob? Or is that just ambiance? tongue.png

We filmed again today. I had to take off my shoes for fear of messing up his carpet. rotfl.gif

ken is hoping the cooler will catch on and his house featured in "House and Garden"

• Like 1

you are going to explain work?

stand by. next up, kim kardashian will explain dignity and decorum.

Ms Kardashian can speak about dignity all day and I will be content to ponder her profound decorum.

We filmed again today. I had to take off my shoes for fear of messing up his carpet. rotfl.gif

ken is hoping the cooler will catch on and his house featured in "House and Garden"

seriously? you dropped your ash all over yourself and the floor and then stood in it. so yes, i was rather keen that you didn't drive it into my carpet. mind you, mattered little as another mate returned that evening having forgotten his phone and marched straight in from the storm through the garden and across the carpet.

Great review guys.

That's what I am having tonight with my LGC Inmenso while I start putting together the kiddo's Christmas presents...

Oh mang! You got no hope if that's what you're planning!

You could smoke 3 Inmensos with how long its going to take you. Or 4 or these new Seleccion Privada!!! nyah.gif

• 3 weeks later...