Love PSD4, any opinions on some better robustos?

I absolutely love my PSD4's, rarely disappoints, but I do get bored at times being that I smoke these a lot. Anyone have any suggestions on some better cc robustos, other than HDM#2's lol. I'm still kind of a newb I guess so sorry in advance if my question is stupid lol. Just kind if looking for some new suggestions of cigars to try..

Robustos is one of my favourite vitola. Fortunately there are a lot of good ones. Juan Lopez Seleccion #2 (JL2) and Ramon Allones Specially Selected (RASS) comes to mind. I really like Cohiba Robustos but others don't care for them, especially considering the price. I love the few farmie Robustos that I've been able to get a hold of. My two other favourites are PSD4 and HDM#2.

Having said that, on a thread asking about something as subjective as taste you are going to get a variety of answers. So much variety that all CC Robustos in production will probably come up. IMO, there's little chance of making a mistake with this vitola.

RASS if given a few years to rest. Quite possibly my favorite smoke.

BIG fan of Upmann Connie #1 - especially since currently you can still find plenty of 2011-2012 boxes.

SLR Regios if you like a good nic kick and the taste of fresh fruit.

RASS,& RASS,also RJ #4,and JL#2,you need to have Rob's picks to get good quality! DONT BUY BLIND!!!!!!!

I absolutely love my PSD4's, rarely disappoints, but I do get bored at times being that I smoke these a lot. Anyone have any suggestions on some better cc robustos, other than HDM#2's lol. I'm still kind of a newb I guess so sorry in advance if my question is stupid lol. Just kind if looking for some new suggestions of cigars to try..

PSD4s from Pargaras factory? Just a thought

Try the Partagas E2 if you haven't already. It's like a D4 on steroids. It has more complex flavours and a stronger kick to it. Then compare that to a Cohiba Robusto. I think that the E2 is smoother but I've not had the patience to age one of the Cohibas.