Troya Club Corona

Maplepie

Amazing smokes - tasted like Maraschino Cherries with a dabble of cream. It was essentially biting into Black Forest Cake made for someone who doesn't like chocolate and mixed with a spicy undertone.

Nearing the end, it got bitter on me - but in a good way. The sweet liqeur of the cherries evaporated leaving behind a thick odour of ozone and perfume. Very brilliant.

It was the best cigar I've had this month - hands down. Will stock up as much as possible as these tubes cost me 3 bucks each and last me as long as a PC. Any word on their availability online and everywhere?

Will toss up a review one day and perhaps even put them in a blind raffle happy.png.

Edit:

Just tossed up a review HERE.

• Like 1

I like them, they're like a machine made RA

Past the half way point you mostly end up chucking but that first half is a decent little 15/20 min

Found em quite weaker than the 02 Belvederes.

I actually nubbed mine, believe it or not. Id easy give it an 87/100.

Very nice economically friendly 20ct boxes.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

The belvedere were almost unsmokeable when young, they have only been to be approachable with a decade on them, that strength in them now is the remains of that harshness. Its why they are a lot around still, no one wanted them!

Nowadays, they're one of the cheapest winter smokes available... Those and the LSdL Cremas/ Selectos.

These Troyas are like a milder version of those smokes - which is something really appreciated in my world :ok:. These are half their price per box, too! Will take these over a Majestic or Regalis any day.

• Like 1