Photo Weekend

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, I'm happy to get this started because I've had 4 drams of Lagavulin DE and just found out that I passed the Bar exam to become a lawyer! Told myself I'd smoke this if I passed; so I did and

Post a photo of yourself smoking a cigar this weekend (on this thread) and go into the draw Monday our time for a Boli Inmensa 2008. Smoked one yesterday. Solid 95 point cigar. Have a great weekend

In the Mancave smoking a Davidoff Notable showcasing my wallpaper listing the feathers of all game birds!

Alright, I'm happy to get this started because I've had 4 drams of Lagavulin DE and just found out that I passed the Bar exam to become a lawyer!

Told myself I'd smoke this if I passed; so I did and I did. The Partagas Lusitania GR is brilliant. Loving every puff. Life is grand. Have a good night folks.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1414794201.435931.jpg

Congratulations

• Like 2

Post a photo of yourself smoking a cigar this weekend (on this thread) and go into the draw Monday our time for a Boli Inmensa 2008. Smoked one yesterday. Solid 95 point cigar.

Have a great weekend!

party.gif

Have a great weekend Mr President!

I'm always game for a contest!

arg_zpsbf0ac21b.jpg

Patagonia a couple years back......

• Like 1

Post a photo of yourself smoking a cigar this weekend (on this thread) and go into the draw Monday our time for a Boli Inmensa 2008. Smoked one yesterday. Solid 95 point cigar.

Have a great weekend!

party.gif

I read this to say you are smoking a cigar this weekend, and you post that pic in this thread...thus the use of () those things :)

I'm confused, are we posting old photos? Or photos taken this weekend while smoking a cigar...THIS WEEKEND...?

Good question. I was wondering that after I posted

Is it to post a photo "this weekend" of yourself smoking a cigar or to post a picture of yourself "smoking a cigar this weekend"?

To hedge my bets this is just now:

2014-10-31215755_zpsc96f8133.jpg

Back deck after the candy's gone. Happy Halloween!

Regardless I'd say a picture's a picture......

• Like 2

I read this to say you are smoking a cigar this weekend, and you post that pic in this thread...thus the use of () those things smile.png

Actually those () things implied posting "on this thread", not some other. So, still confusing but that's just Rob jester.gif