Casa Fuente, Las Vegas

I've got my mother heading to Vegas later this year and has offered to do some cigar shopping for me.;

She's staying near Ceasers Palace so I figured Casa Fuente would be her best bet.

I know they'll be overpriced but does anyone know if there are sticks you can only get from the Fuente lounge?

I have a decent stock of Opus alrerady but if there is a lounge exclusive or house roll there I'll get her to grab some of those

Thanks all

There are many Opus Xs there that are hard to find. Many of the well regarded Casa Fuentes, that are available only there (I believe). They limit the Casa Fuente Lanceros to 2 per day. When I was there 3 - 4 years ago, the were $20 each. Certainly worth getting two, IMO.

• Like 1

There are many Opus Xs there that are hard to find. Many of the well regarded Casa Fuentes, that are available only there (I believe). They limit the Casa Fuente Lanceros to 2 per day. When I was there 3 - 4 years ago, the were $20 each. Certainly worth getting two, IMO.

That is correct,one of my favorites but it's hit and miss getting them,is the God of Fire 2005 robusto.Make shure she has some good type of humidification,and if useing bags double bag.There are several house blends or one's you just cant find. Pricey!

I would also second grabbing a few Casa Fuentes. They now have 2 blends, the orginal blend with the orange foot band and a new sungrown blend with a gold foot band. I prefer the original blend in the corona gorda and lancero. I was there 2 years ago and I believe the corona gorda were $16 each and the lanceros were $22 each and limited to 2 cigars per purchase.

Hope that helps

• Like 1

If you like mojitos they make them well there. A Casa Lancero and a mojito is always one of the highlights to my Vegas weekends.

• Like 1

If you like mojitos they make them well there. A Casa Lancero and a mojito is always one of the highlights to my Vegas weekends.

Too bad his mom can't drink it and have him taste it...! That would be something!

• Like 1

Too bad his mom can't drink it and have him taste it...! That would be something!

She hates white spirts anyway

Its prob for the best ;-)

Thanks for the replys guys

Looks like I'll be asking her to grab some lanceros and CG's while shes there.

She'll be there for over a week so I may see if shes prepared to pop in a couple of times and grab multiple 2packs of the Lancero and CG's

My sister and her husband go there a lot. Back in my NC days I asked them to bring me home my cigar of choice, opus X Power Ranger whatever. That's how long ago it was. I figured a. Ox would be a few hundred $.

She told me a box of AF Hemingway Signatures were $500 US a box. At just about any online site Fuente site that sells the same product line, the box was $199. I am not kidding.

Buyer beware my friends.

• Like 1

^THIS doesn't surprise me as it is located in Vegas. But I would venture to say that most people are going there for he house blends. Stick with those and you can't go wrong.

Agree. No point buying any cigars you can get elsewhere.

• Like 1

Agree. No point buying any cigars you can get elsewhere.

I also agree picking up A couple sticks is OK,but they have A HUGE markup!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Agreed. I had two fantastic Mojitos in there.

They carry the OpusX Shark on occasion. Worth asking about. I don't think they set those out.

• 1 month later...

Wow, that sucks....

I'm in Vegas from Sunday until the 30th. Always stop in for a Mojito and a smoke when i'm there.

Love watching the folks coming down the escalators as they hit the wafting aroma of fine cigars!

Wow, that sucks....

I'm in Vegas from Sunday until the 30th. Always stop in for a Mojito and a smoke when i'm there.

Love watching the folks coming down the escalators as they hit the wafting aroma of fine cigars!

Renovation probably due to the fact they had to close the patio area a while ago. You could only smoke inside and sit at the bar if you could find it through the dense smoke. I get to vegas 6 or so times a year, but stopped walking by Casa after the patio closed.

Mike

If you find your self in Vegas (downtown) A great place to smoke is the 4 Queens. They serve drinks and some food,and they are cool with bringing your own cigar.