**** hole with streets full of angry bearded types

glaring at us; the wife stood out in her brightly

coloured sundress as all other women had head to

toe burqas.We were extremely scared and

convinced that we were in deep trouble. Just then,

Dave the organiser suddenly remembered that

Finsbury Park also had a tube station, so we were

able to get safely to Paddington and on to Heathrow

for the rest of our journey to Afganistan.

• Like 3

actually i think its unfunny... and islamophobic

some of the comments after it are just as ridiculous...

number 1 alot of those people came to the west after their own country had a history of colonisation and plundering from the western world... often there was genocide involved...

an englishman should be the very last to talk about his nation being invaded by foreign types....

go ahead...!!! flame me!!!...

i think i can handle it...

ask yourself if it was a jewish story or a *** story... would someone said "and wake up"?

problem with all this phobia .. is most people get carried away

some of the people in here might be in exactly the same environment... and theyre being hammered by this kind of thing day in day out...

i reckon some people sleep with the lights on...

im convinced of it...

Steve (OzCuban) is a great bloke. See what your **** stirring has caused steve !?!?!? Ahahahaha.. It is funny. Discrimination is all about intent. Unfortunately, reading text can not display ones intent. I can guarantee you there is absolutely no intent in this joke. If I was smoking with Steve on a Saturday afternoon at The Garden he'd say this joke and i'd laugh at the huge grin he'd have on his face, and i'd say something highly inappropriate myself.:lmao::lmao::lmao: :nyah::ok:

My black sense of humour always gets me into trouble ,no harm meant, if one cannot laugh in today's uber politely correct society its a sad world indeeed I am neither racist or anti-Islamic one of my best mate is lord Anubis who by the way is a Muslim and one of the nicest guys you would ever wish to meet people who know me well know I will take the piss out of anything ,I might be many things but politically correct isn't one of them
  • Like 3

My black sense of humour always gets me into trouble ,no harm meant, if one cannot laugh in today's uber politely correct society its a sad world indeeed I am neither racist or anti-Islamic one of my best mate is lord Anubis who by the way is a Muslim and one of the nicest guys you would ever wish to meet people who know me well know I will take the piss out of anything ,I might be many things but politically correct isn't one of them

Gotta side with you mate. No harm was intended and IMO being super PC about life is a bigger sin than an off coloured joke

• Like 1

You got a problem with black people and their humour now too? LOL

And I thought all that touchy feely stuff in the pool on the weekend was just by accident Steve ....when I said we need a bigger pool ,I know why you winked at me now...

You said what happens in Bali stays on bali LOL

Fair enough.. But reading the comments below ozcuban meant that he was setting the tone.

It's not about being politically correct or not because if it were.. We'd be hearing alot of stuff about Jews and gays. We don't!

We all know that right now Muslims are a bit under the pump and there is little reward in those kind of jokes followed by "too true hop folks will wake up soon I reckon "

Disgraceful stuff.

For the record I'm not a Muslim...

And the "what if he's a Muslim.. Jews gsy saying it" is a ridiculous deflection because he isn't...

Thanks for seeing me straight ozcuban.. And stating your intent on record.. We don't all know you and we don't all know how it effects the many Muslims on here individually. I know there are a few.. Lord Anubis is merely one of.

Sorry to bust up your non politically correct joke..

I think it's a touchy period in history in regards to Muslims. I don't have a problem with what Muslims wear or where they choose to live just as I don't have a problem with seeing religious Jews and what they wear in their enclaves... Foreign looking to me or not that's one of the things I can rejoice in. I should be living in a democracy with people being free to wear what they like. Worship how they want.

Freedom is not a right it's a duty. That's what the ancient Greeks believed.

You don't pick and choose what comes with freedom and democracy. You either are or your'e not.. You cannot choose who or when. Which is the mistake alot of us make.

Hopefully common sense prevails in all areas with all people including rednecks and bogans as well as everybody else in doing the right thing to all those around them.

But that comes with tolerance from all quartets not just those opposite to us

Stigmata, I could say the same about you using jews or gays as an example to show how offensive a Muslim joke is. What made you choose jews or gays? It almost comes across like these are all sensitive issues that are not allowed to be discussed. A joke is not very funny if the person listening isn't surprised to some extent by the outcome.

Then you go into an attack on Englishmen. Is that ok simply because they are not perceived as a minority to you? I think anyone has a right to talk about their country being "invaded" by foreign types. I don't think there was any talk of invasion in the joke.

Stigmata, I could say the same about you using jews or gays as an example to show how offensive a Muslim joke is. What made you choose jews or gays? It almost comes across like these are all sensitive issues that are not allowed to be discussed. A joke is not very funny if the person listening isn't surprised to some extent by the outcome.

Then you go into an attack on Englishmen. Is that ok simply because they are not perceived as a minority to you? I think anyone has a right to talk about their country being "invaded" by foreign types. I don't think there was any talk of invasion in the joke.

The whole point of the joke was that the Uk is being invaded by muslims, did you not read it?

I think decent muslims have to alot more to worry about right now then an old joke posted on a cigar forum.

Ive heard many versions of it referring to Pakistanis/Carribeans/Africans etc etc.

Its just a bad joke.

No need to get stressed about it.

Weekend is nearly here......