cigar review week...complete a review and enter into the

You pick the cigar :potty:

Start a new thread for each review. Post here in the discussion forum for the time being.

No limit of reviews you can post. Reviews with pics get an extra ticket in the draw.

Would love to see a Monte Open Review as ken refuses to review one with me :surprised:

In your thread topic state (example) CRW Review: BBF NOV 07

Good luck!

You're brave men if you can do an open review. I tried last week and I swear to god I almost threw up because of its rancid flavor.

Just smoked one, it really wasn't that bad. Full review and pics coming up soon.

Just smoked one, it really wasn't that bad. Full review and pics coming up soon.

Maybe I had a bad one but it really put me off to the open. I had the master and after about an inch I pitched it. One of the employees at Casa de Habano told me it was a great smoke and after seeing the video reviews that Rob and the Gents put up I was skeptical but now I know that it's not for me. Can't wait to see some other thoughts. Looking foward to the review.

You're brave men if you can do an open review. I tried last week and I swear to god I almost threw up because of its rancid flavor.

*Maybe the ones I got were properly, well-aged havana tobaccos :( The ones I've had were enjoyable, if light for a Monte Cristo, smoking flavor.

*Maybe the ones I got were properly, well-aged havana tobaccos :( The ones I've had were enjoyable, if light for a Monte Cristo, smoking flavor.

The Bad devil I had came from La casa del Habano which I do believe is the franchise owned by Habanos S.A. so in what ever I smoke it's authenticity is never in question. I don't like them, I can't bring myself to ever say I'll like them. I love Monte #4, one of my all time favorite morning coffee cigar but the open, never. A little more about my taste. I really enjoy the Cuaba divinos with two years of age IMHO which is my humble opinion at 6 in the morning there isn't a better cigar, and I know a lot of the members here do not like the Cuaba but I do. So I'm glad you like the open, enjoy. It's just not my cup-o-tea.

Martin