Which end of the cigar do I light?

Did anything come of it? The partagas 898v 10 counts, the E2 and Dip 2?

The only confirmed rumour seems to be the stopping of customs and factory tours?

Cuba makes the MI5, FBI, KGB, BND, Mossad etc. look like a bunch of blabbermouths.

Cap....not too loud surprised.gif !!!!!

You have no idea how much work has gone in from so many people/retailers/distributors around the world for this madness to slow down if not stop altogether.

Thank goodness. I'm still scouring the earth for current production! Lgc Mdo 2's!

If the Dippy 2 did get axed, there would be no more Dippy range, unless they plan to reboot it...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I hope the e2 is not discontinued it is my favorite young cigar. I'm sure the top 25 rating in ca helped sales.

I absolutely love the E2 and hope they change their minds about discontinuing it.

They've released a Diplo regional for Spain this year so lets hope they've seen the error of their ways and reconsidered!

We sit and hope. The no. 2 is the only one still in current production haha!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

If they were overstocked in a particular cigar then these kind of "death rumours" would be perfect for shifting the stock as people fight over why they think are the last boxes....are they that cunning though?

I bet the sales of Dip 2 spiked during the first couple of months of 2012 due to the rumours, maybe partagas 898v too, cunning as a fox?

Cunning like Baldricks plans or cunning like a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University?

I'm going for Baldrick to be honest!

They've released a Diplo regional for Spain this year so lets hope they've seen the error of their ways and reconsidered!

They probaly will axe the #2.They've axed so many good cigars in the last 10 years it's pitiful.I wish I could find some Diplo 5's laying around somewhere.Getting rid of the 898 and RASCC is just stupid,so they'll be gone.I think in the long run the ultimate goal is to get rid of all the off brands so they can foucus on the cash cow brands.Soon all we'll have to choose from are Cohiba,Hoyo,H upmann,Montecristo,Partagas,RyJ,and one cheap short filler brand.