2014 Habanos Releases

Confirmed New Releases from Habanos. Many of the items that were included in the post "Discontinued" still appear on all new offers coming out of Cuba. Just to point it was the same source who said Trinidad was discontinued interesting to see that Habanos just added a new cigar to the line up...see below

Regular Production

- COHIBA ROBUSTOS 3CP A/T'S

- HDM HOYO DES DIEUX SLB 50'S - RE RELEASE

- HDM HOYO LE HOYO DE SAN JUAN (10'S/25'S/3'S)

- MONTECRISTO PETIT NO.2

- MONTECRISTO EDMUNDO SUPERIOR

- PARTAGAS D NO.6 IN BOXES OF 20'S AND TINS OF 5'S

- POR LARRANAGA PICADORES 25'S

- QUINTERO PETIT QUINTEROS 25'S

- ROMEO Y JULIETA JULIETAS 25'S

- ROMEO Y JULIETA CEDROS DE LUXE 10'S

- TRINIDAD VIGIA 12'S

LCH Production

- BOLIVAR LIBERTADOR 10'S

- H.UPMANN CONNOISSEUR 25'S

- H.UPMANN NOELLAS 25'S JARS RE RELEASED INTO THE MARKET

Limited Editions, Humidors & Special Releases

- BOLIVAR SUPER CORONAS 25'S - 2014 LE

- COHIBA ROBUSTOS SUPREMOS 10'S - 2014 LE

- PARTAGAS SELECCION PRIVADA 10'S - 2014 LE

- H.UPMANN NO.2 RESERVA COSECHA 20'S - 2010

- H.UPMANN REPLICA HUMIDOR 50'S

- COLLECCION HABANOS BOOK - PARTAGAS SERIE E NO.1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

H.Upmann Reserva #2 Pic courtesy of the Foxy one!

How many more times can they cut another half inch off a D4 and call it...D5,D6,D7,D8,D9 before they're just sending empty boxes??

We're like a bunch of old farts complaining about the good old days hermosa #4 is the biggest cigar I can comfortably fit in my mouth That Cohiba Ron Jeremy will fly off the shelves faster than the

Confirmed New Releases from Habanos. Many of the items that were included in the post "Discontinued" still appear on all new offers coming out of Cuba. Just to point it was the same source who said Trinidad was discontinued interesting to see that Habanos just added a new cigar to the line up...

Actually that was the case all along. It eventually came out that Habanos were merely trimming down Trinidad (killing the Robusto T and the Robusto Extra) be it something that I dreaded cause I loved both cigars. And reintroducing a new "robustoesque" cigar instead. which may actually be the new Vigia.. Can't wait :)

Great news on the Hoyo 50s

The PL Picadores seems like a slightly thicker PC with 44 ring gauge - is that right? Surely a Robusto, Corona Gorda or bigger would be more interesting for this brand!!??

Can anyone enlighten me on the size/vitola of these two:

- HDM HOYO LE HOYO DE SAN JUAN (10'S/25'S/3'S)

- TRINIDAD VIGIA 12'S

Cheers

I wonder if the partagas d6 will be a half corona, the 5-pack tin maybe hints to it and it being smaller than the d5

The thing is, the "D" in Serie D No. 4 and 5 for example traditionally referred to a ring gauge of 50.

Serie C - 48

Serie B - 46 and Serie A - 44 (as far as I remember for those last two, they get a mention in the MRN book)

The Serie D No 3 Limited in 2001 and 2006 broke that rule with a 46 rg. I think the only one.

Still a Serie D cigar should have a ring gauge of 50, though it would be extremely short if it is to be shorter than the D5, as the name implies.

Maybe the PL is just using the old name because its funky, with all the REs you'd put money on some kind of robusto being added to reg

Petit Quintero, half corona maybe?

The thing is, the "D" in Serie D No. 4 and 5 for example traditionally referred to a ring gauge of 50.

Serie C - 48

Serie B - 46 and Serie A - 44 (as far as I remember for those last two, they get a mention in the MRN book)

The Serie D No 3 Limited in 2001 and 2006 broke that rule with a 46 rg. I think the only one.

Still a Serie D cigar should have a ring gauge of 50, though it would be extremely short if it is to be shorter than the D5, as the name implies.

Lol maybe a partagas wider than short!

Can anyone give me more info on the HDM LE HOYO DE SAN JUAN ? wink2.gif

Only guessing but sounds like it will be part of the 'le hoyo' range, so maybe some kind of robusto being that they have deleted the skinnies already from the range! I guess it would have to be that or something big like a gordito or Churchill? Wouldn't put money on the latter though!

That list sounds excellent!

Cohiba robusto supremos... Sounds great!

Some other great stuff on there.

Still no love and attention for RA though....

I will still be picking up several of the above boxes. Are we starting to see habanos SA head slightly in the right direction?

Thanks for the info CigDC

it is a nice mix balancing premium and affordable and keeping it interesting.

There is only so much they can do in any given year (their track record for actually getting product concepts to market has been a tad patchy !LOL!)

I do hope next year will see a reinvigoration of Ramon Allones, Diplomatico or LGC.

• Like 1