FOH Top Of 2013 Poll Results

And so it ends. FOH's second "unofficial" Top cigars of the year poll. Members had about four weeks in which to cast their votes.

In scope were the 2013 new releases from Habanos. "New" in terms of product line, not box codes to existing cigar lines.

Poll Stats:

• 4 week poll duration
  • 20 Cigars listed.
  • 99 Members voted.
  • 6 cigars with "0" votes.

2013 FOH Top Cigars Results

post-6763-0-23569100-1387679380_thumb.jp

post-6763-0-78897200-1387679073_thumb.jp

Last year's winner was Cohiba's 1966 EL. Another cigar that was released late the previous year and made it into the top spot.

Thanks to everyone who voted. Enjoy this for what it is. I'd like to see a list that comprised of all Habanos current releases. Maybe next year? thinking.gif In the meantime, Feel free to discuss the 2013 results. tongue.png

It would've been interesting still to see where the CPE votes would've gone had that not been a choice.

Being that it took a third of the votes, I'm sure the chart would've looked quite different.

Well done on the poll!

I dont get all the fuss over the Pyramida...Ive been disappointed by the few ive smoked from my box

No doubt in my mind...it got the most votes cause it was the most smoked cigar. I honestly wonder how many that voted for it even tried any any of the others on this list.

Appreciate the effort that went into this, but the validity of this poll is minimal IMO.

No doubt in my mind...it got the most votes cause it was the most smoked cigar. I honestly wonder how many that voted for it even tried any any of the others on this list.

Appreciate the effort that went into this, but the validity of this poll is minimal IMO.

Obviously is just a trend.

Piramides have been in the market longer than others.

Surprise to me is that Partagas GR is 3rd. I guess 100% of the smokers loved it.

And the poll is valid IMO.

And the poll is valid IMO.

Valid in what sense, precisely? There is probably zero voters who have smoked all the cigars listed, some of the cigars are almost impossible to obtain for many people, and some others (Vegueros) are not even released yet!

I too appreciate the effort but I just don't understand it…

It is difficult to judge the 2013 EL and RE releases, since they are available at different times during the year. Case in point for me are the Upmann Connie A's. I got one of the first 2 boxes Rob got in and just got them yesterday. They were rolled in July. I am not surprised the CPE won because it feels like it's been around since 1/1 of last year.

I would love to see a 2012 poll, since many have smoke a lot, if not all of the 2012 releases.

Valid in what sense, precisely? There is probably zero voters who have smoked all the cigars listed, some of the cigars are almost impossible to obtain for many people, and some others (Vegueros) are not even released yet!

I too appreciate the effort but I just don't understand it…

A trend, buddy, a trend.