New Por Larranaga Regional

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's no "online price" for any cigar sold by a vendor based in Spain. Selling tobacco products online is illegal in Spain. Spanish vendors breaking spanish laws are not trustworthy.

Wasn't my intention to break any rules so apologies if so. If it stops the OP wasting money on fake cigars then happy days. Just worries me that I still see people mentioning the said source.

Saw this on FB

viva la Spain. Still some of the best prices around for the money. Quality and prices at least in Barcelona are very good.

Love Spain.

If people jump at ERDM Infantes in Cuba I am wondering what will happen to this Regional in Europe.

Does anybody already know how many boxes were (will be) produced?

One of our FOH here bought 20 boxes of Infantes, right?

I guess others will buy like what, 40 boxes?

EDIT: boxes of 25, right? So maybe 15 boxes.

If people jump at ERDM Infantes in Cuba I am wondering what will happen to this Regional in Europe.

Does anybody already know how many boxes were (will be) produced?

One of our FOH here bought 20 boxes of Infantes, right?

I guess others will buy like what, 40 boxes?

EDIT: boxes of 25, right? So maybe 15 boxes.

Pretty sure people buy the infantes bc it's a cuba regional. I doubt people will buy the same quantity of the pl.

Pretty sure people buy the infantes bc it's a cuba regional. I doubt people will buy the same quantity of the pl.

Some people buy to sell, some people buy to smoke. I would have loved to purchase a stack of PL Legendarios; they are very good. I don't know about these yet, but if good, I would be remiss to miss the boat once again.

You have to know a cigar shop owner who is willing to sell to you. By law Spanish vendors BM's are not allowed to sell

cigars outside of Spain. Spanish vendors are not even allowed to state prices on the store website. Go to Spain make

friends and who knows you may get lucky.