What is the best current production Edmundo/Double Robusto/Doble?

Edmundo/Double Robusto/Doble  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is the best current production Edmundo/Double Robusto/Doble?

I was asked this question yesterday and I realised that I don't smoke a great number of these formats...so I will pass it onto you to answer party.gif

You can have two picks

HU RR, but the HU Connie A is almost tied in my opinion . HU Connie A is like a shorter, fatter Sir Winston.

• Like 1

The two I've enjoyed most this year have been the Behike 54 and the Upmann Connie A.

Both full, rich flavors and incredible construction. Of course I have to like the most pricey of the bunch though the HURR and PSE2 do it for me as well.....Monte Edmundos of late seem a bit flat, may be napping.

• Like 2

churchill_6.jpg

that doesn't look tasty at all!

YIKES!

• Like 1

HU Royal Robusto has been a great cigar for me always consistent rich in typical upman flavours complex spicy woody finish and some I have had had a sweetness almost honey quality to them,suffice to say upman has always been a favorite marque for me

Love this size....right now I am having good luck w certain Conn A, Sig 6 and Ser E...have not enjoyed a good Upmann RR in a while....I dont care for the MDE now but my money is these will be better in time although they have some fans currently

Bart

I'm finding the H Upmann RR more enjoyable with each one I smoke. This evening I paired it with a couple fingers of Glenfiddich 15 year Solera Vat.....deelish!

• Like 2

SCdlH La Fuerza (if that fits the criteria!).

I was shocked at how good they were when I grabbed some singles around Christmas; very rich buttery tobacco with a core of syrup.

they made me rethink my whole opinion of the brand

I guess it had a low vote because not many cigar smokers know about it , it flies well below the radar , but it is a very pleasant smoke.

Just for my benefit when people say HH Royal Robusto are they referring to the LCDH release from 2010-11ish? Or the HH RR LE released after? My two cents.... the LE was incredible and the LCDH was just not near it.

Just for my benefit when people say HH Royal Robusto are they referring to the LCDH release from 2010-11ish? Or the HH RR LE released after? My two cents.... the LE was incredible and the LCDH was just not near it.

LCDH release mate ok.gif

I haven't had everything on the list but I've had six of them. I'm in the minority here but my favourite was the SCdlh La Fuerza. I must try the HURR however because it seems like the run away winner.

The H upmann RR that I have sampled have all been very very very disappointing, almost unsmokable. On the other hand both MDE that I have had have been phenomenal. I also rate the Behike 54 higher, as well as a so so siglo 6

HDM EE gets my vote. The 10 Box from 2013 I have are smoking great, 8 smoked and 100% satisfied - strong chocloate and cream and mild pepper. Hmmm, might go and grab the 9th...

Seems to be a lack of love for this cigar.