Heading to the USA and Canada

Hi all!

I am heading to the States and Canada in early August and free-wheeling it for a month and half (ish). If there is anyone over there that wouldn't mind a visit and can spare a couch for a night to two please PM me. I am basically doing both coasts and the north plus possibly a visit to Central America and Cuba!

Should be great and I hope to catch up with a few people over there.

5-6 days in each place, could see a few things. Check with UPS to optimize the logistics and you're good!

K. Landing at LAX and staying with a friend in Merced then to Seattle Idaho Vancouver Montreal Illinois Indiana (for GenCon) Maine (for lobster) and Miami (for Little Havana). Got friends in most of those places so I can couch camp for most of the way. I am going to buy a cheap car in LA or SF for the trip.

I am free-wheeling the trip so no set times or dates. I can catch up with anyone any where :-)

K. Landing at LAX and staying with a friend in Merced then to Seattle Idaho Vancouver Montreal Illinois Indiana (for GenCon) Maine (for lobster) and Miami (for Little Havana). Got friends in most of those places so I can couch camp for most of the way. I am going to buy a cheap car in LA or SF for the trip.

I am free-wheeling the trip so no set times or dates. I can catch up with anyone any where :-)

So we still have no idea who you are ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, most everything organised for my trip. Still need to find a few couches but otherwise awesome. Will arrive in LA on the 27th of July and leave LA on the 27th of September after doing SF, LV, Denver, Indianapolis, IL, ID, Vancouver and over to the east coast down through Maine, NY, VA, FL. Including Little Havana, NO then Texas and back over to SF/LA. Should be fun, if tiring :-)

I am still waiting for the punchline or Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC to step in.

"Why don't you take a seat right over there" ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I would tell you to come to Vegas and I would offer you A spot for A couple days I have one of my grandchildren.But I can get you A room on the cheap,in fact I can get A Room for the rest of this month for I think $15 A night at the Riviera I dont know exactky what days if you want I'll check!

I am Australian, 50 years old, love food, cigars and alcohol :-)

Hmm sounds like A Hunter S.Thompson peace.gif

• 1 month later...

I would tell you to come to Vegas and I would offer you A spot for A couple days I have one of my grandchildren.But I can get you A room on the cheap,in fact I can get A Room for the rest of this month for I think $15 A night at the Riviera I dont know exactky what days if you want I'll check!

Unfortunately my travel plans changed an I won't be hitting LV this time around.

Interesting read so far. Enjoy your journey across America!

If you find yourself near Atlanta, give me a shout....

Interesting read so far. Enjoy your journey across America!

If you find yourself near Atlanta, give me a shout....

I will be in Georgia probably late August early September if you want to catch up!

Leaving Indianapolis tomorrow morning to head towards the NE (Maine, etc.).

If anyone is interested check out my blog of the trip at tebinium.wordpress.com.