Next Thursday, my life will change for good. I will be marrying the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Just so I can make this about cigars as well, I have a San Cristobal O'Reilly set aside for the rehearsal dinner.

• Like 3

Congratulations in advance. I can't even imagine how charged with excitement this week will be for you.

Congratulations take time to enjoy it :) I still remember getting a big ryj Churchill for mine.. I didn't have any time on the day or anybody else who partook though

It will be over lighting fast, so enjoy every millisecond of it.

I assume you're referring to the anticipatory period. lol2.gif

Next Thursday, my life will change for good. I will be marrying the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.
Just so I can make this about cigars as well, I have a San Cristobal O'Reilly set aside for the rehearsal dinner.

Congrats and wishing you the best.....clap.gif

Struck down in the prime of his life by the promise of holy matrimony... congrats and best of luck for the big day!

The day my wife and I got married saw a 1000-year rain event causing a ~500 year flood event - broke every record in the state. It was still one of the best days I'll ever live!

Congratulations on a milestone in monogamy! I can happily say that after 28 years, I would not change a thing. I smoked a HdM the day I got married, and one every year thereafter on my anniversary. Many happy returns.

Remember that marriage is about compromise: as long as you compromise your principles, you will stay married.

• Like 1

Well, I am less than six hours away from being a married man.

I got to have my San Cristobal O'Reilly last night with a glass of Eagle Rare 17 Year in the company of my friends, it made for a great night.

And while it has been one problem after another this week, it seems like today is going smoothly. Started off by going to the barber and getting a straight razor shave. Then the right size tuxedos showed up (they sent the wrong sizes and I had to order new ones yesterday). It is all coming together.

See you next week.