New Guy From Chicago

egoo33

Hello All,

My name is Eric and I have been smoking for about 2 years and have recently gotten into Cuban Cigars, seeing that they are the forbidden fruit in my neck of the woods I have been hesitant to get into them, but by doing some homework I was able to find vendors and this Forum. I have heard nothing but great things about FOH, love the videos and can't wait to be part of this community.

Just recently bought my first box of Cubans Hoyo De Monterrey Epicue De Luxe I am a sucker for Magicos

Cheers!

Welcome to FOH! Just got back tonight from a great four days in your city. Always enjoy my time in Chicago.

You picked the worst traffic weekend of the year our football team had practice in the stadium and lalapoolza was this weekend hope it wasn't too hectic and that you enjoyed your time summer time Chicago is awesome

You picked the worst traffic weekend of the year our football team had practice in the stadium and lalapoolza was this weekend hope it wasn't too hectic and that you enjoyed your time summer time Chicago is awesome

We stayed at the Omni right in Michigan Ave and walked or used the subway. Awesome time and heard some of the music as we were in the Millennium Park area.

• 4 weeks later...