What's up for the weekend!

It is glorious here. Perfect blue skies, 25 degrees C.

Basketball tomorrow morning watching my young son Tom then Fishing or the beach this weekend. Too good not to do something outdoors.

I have a yearning to do some experimental cooking as well on Sunday. Just an afternoon of trying different things, glass of wine, a great cigar or two. maybe my great aunts stuffed rolled pork shoulder...poached first in my Asian masterstock

What do you have planned?

Not wrong about the weather. I have about 3 hrs left of work, then me and the family are going to stay with my brother at the coast all weekend.

He just picked up a 19fter, so we'll break that in and throw a line out

Just got home from the beach today, did yard work...so that's done. Tomorrow will either be a pool day or a golf day (if there isn't anything going on). Saturday...first home football game of the season, tailgate starts at 9 AM, kick-off at 4 PM...lots of adult beverages and cigars. Sunday will be a "rest day". Monday is Labor Day here in the US, cookout in the afternoon.

My son has his karate grading first thing in the morning tomorrow and then we have my sons 6th Birthday party with all his school mates. party.gif

Later in the evening I'm planning on catching up with MY friends and enjoying a few drinks and cigars.peace.gif

While everyone is out having a great time I'm going to start a contentious gun thread on the forum...

Actually I'll be going to a local Scottish Games that will include a Whisky tasting! Cigars too. Maybe get the grill out too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waffles are awesome! Making waffles are a men's tradition in my household.

September long weekend marks the end of summer for us. Will have a few premium cigars on Sat and Sun.

On that note I had a awesome recipe for BlackBerry waffles with Grand Marnier whip cream. Fantastic!

Just collected my daughter. Spending a few days being daddy after working away for the last few weeks.

I guess I will be playing princesses and having tea with teddies. I should probably do something the kid wants to do too

• Like 2

well its pouring rain at the moment and there are wild weather predictions for the next day or so. But its off to the football on Sat (thats AFL, I'm only there for the beer and mates), then either a movie or a walk on Sun.

Finished work today for awhile and I'm so looking fwd to some time off, everyday like a weekend.

• Like 1