Who/what am I?

Let's kick off a 'who/what am I?' FOH game :D

In the spirit of the forum, it'll be Cuba/Cuban Cigar based.

How it works:

One person (I'll start ;) ) proposes a riddle (to which they know the answer) on this thread. Guesses can come in from anyone on the forum, and the first person to correctly answer will then get a chance to ask their own riddle.

If it's too hard, and unsuccessful answers are coming in too frequently, you can ask YES/NO questions which will be confirmed by the original poster.

Sounds fun? Yeah, I thought so :P

• Like 1

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

><((("> ?

Let's kick off a 'who/what am I?' FOH game In the spirit of the forum, it'll be Cuba/Cuban Cigar based. How it works: One person (I'll start ) proposes a riddle (to which they know the answer) o

So, uh... Where's the riddle!

You can trace my name back to the time of Napoleon.

My namesake sought vengeance on 3, and my motif has a distinct affiliation to the number 3.

I share a visual link to a NFC NFL team.

Who/what am I?

A nice easy one to start off with :)

Winner winner chicken dinner! party.gif I am indeed Montecristo!

Was that too easy? Did you get all the links relatively easily, or was I off the mark?

By the way, your turn now mate smile.png

Is this you AlastairEnigma biggrin.png

The_Riddler_(BF).jpg

• Like 1

Great for the first one, links were good, familiar with the book and cigar motif, but Australian so had to check NFL logo.

Might have to leave the torch with you though as I'm on the clock still for the next few hours.

I'll try to come up with a good one in the hopes of solving another

Great for the first one, links were good, familiar with the book and cigar motif, but Australian so had to check NFL logo.

Might have to leave the torch with you though as I'm on the clock still for the next few hours.

I'll try to come up with a good one in the hopes of solving another

Great! Anyone can jump in then. First to post one, it's their turn ok.gif

Cuban cigar/Cuba based only MIKA lol3.gif

Because Cuban cigars cannot be entirely smoked, a hobo who collects Cuban cigar butts can make a cigar to smoke out of every 5 butts that he finds. Today, he has collected 25 cigar butts. How many Cuban cigars will he be able to smoke?

Because Cuban cigars cannot be entirely smoked, a hobo who collects Cuban cigar butts can make a cigar to smoke out of every 5 butts that he finds. Today, he has collected 25 cigar butts. How many Cuban cigars will he be able to smoke?

Six

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

• Like 1

This is kinda lame but here we go....

You cut it...and with a good draw...you smoke it...you don't want it to get wet at the end...you don't want to stub it...a good one will put you in the hole...what is it?…

This doesn't follow the format exactly but all I could come up with. nyah.gif

Three men check into a Hacienda in Havana, the manager charges them $30 for the hacienda which has three rooms. The men settle in drinking rum and smoking cigars and after a few moments the manager realizes his mistake, he over charged the three men, the hacienda rate was only $25. He sends for the bellhop to return the $5 to the three men. On his way to the hacienda the bellhop realizes that he can't split $5 between 3 men so he decides to give each man $1 and pocket the remaining $2 as a tip. The bellman returns the $1 to each man. In the three mens minds they each paid $9 for the hacienda, or a total of $27, include the $2 tip the bellhop kept and that equals $29, what happened to the other dollar?

Three men check into a Hacienda in Havana, the manager charges them $30 for the hacienda which has three rooms. The men settle in drinking rum and smoking cigars and after a few moments the manager realizes his mistake, he over charged the three men, the hacienda rate was only $25. He sends for the bellhop to return the $5 to the three men. On his way to the hacienda the bellhop realizes that he can't split $5 between 3 men so he decides to give each man $1 and pocket the remaining $2 as a tip. The bellman returns the $1 to each man. In the three mens minds they each paid $9 for the hacienda, or a total of $27, include the $2 tip the bellhop kept and that equals $29, what happened to the other dollar?

The Hacienda is $25 plus $2 tip, hence the total is $27. ok.gif

They all only spent 9, however $8.33 was on the room and $0.66 on the tip, only in their minds was the whole 9 for the room. The $2 needs to be taken away from the 27 for the price of the room then the $2 tip and $3 change added.

Who was correct? smile.png

I have worked in many industries over thousands of years. I am certainly low tech, but work on the ‘cutting edge.’ I am married and even have a pet. I am a legend in the cigar community for my accomplishments as well as my good taste.

Who am I?