Bolivar Super Coronas

I noticed that those are currently available in Europe, did any of our fellow members got the chance to smoke one, if so what is the taste profile of the cigar. Are they going to be available from the Czar any time soon.

it is an EL, 5.5 x 48.......should be available at the usual outlets.

where in Europe did you see these?

I am going to go with him saying the usual outlets funnily enough

Lol only kidding there out in the UK for sure

Mmmm Bolivar...I have only seen pictures. They look really nice. I do wish that attention would shift back to the smaller ring size, but no point beating a dead horse. I hope they actually have the Bolivar flavor profile. It would be super disapointing to slap the band on something else.

• Like 2

Mmmm Bolivar...I have only seen pictures. They look really nice. I do wish that attention would shift back to the smaller ring size, but no point beating a dead horse. I hope they actually have the Bolivar flavor profile. It would be super disapointing to slap the band on something else.

48 is on the smaller side for an EL IMO. Do you really think they would release a Delicosos EL?

Picked one up from a B and M in London. Smoked it the other night. The flavours were great, classic bolivar, but I was unlucky and had a ridiculously tight draw. It was so tight that the smoke volume was negligible and I really couldn't enjoy it fully. A shame really because I could tell it had real potential to be a great smoke. Guess I'll have to try another one :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you can hang on 'til the weekend and it doesn't p!$$-down with rain, which in the UK is the norm for November, I'll try and post a detailed review...

...bearing in mind that flavour is subjective and my tastes might not align with any of yours... :)

Allmost, was in LCDH in Amsterdam Friday, to pick up some. Saw at least 10 boxes on the counter. All sold!!!!

All to one costumer. together with at least 8 boxes of partagas limitadas. Damn. But will let you know as soon as I got my hand on them.

Allmost, was in LCDH in Amsterdam Friday, to pick up some. Saw at least 10 boxes on the counter. All sold!!!!

All to one costumer. together with at least 8 boxes of partagas limitadas. Damn. But will let you know as soon as I got my hand on them.

Did you see Urs lurking about?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried one of these and found it a little harsh and found it difficult to pick out any flavours (the cigar was from a July box), I would like to try one again in six months or a year's time to see if they've calmed down a bit before deciding on whether to buy a box :)

• 4 weeks later...

Any news regarding this release, is it worth it , i saw the prices in Europe , steep.

yeah i was looking at these as well but might have to wait til Jan or Feb and if they still are available might save up enough to buy.

Just had one, and to my surprise the Bolivar profile was very pronounced. I don't typically think the ELs hold true to the brand, but I felt this one did. If I can afford to, I'd like to get my hands on 5 or 10.... And this one will age VERY well I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...