Bolivar Coronas Junior...WOW

Hello all ,

I got a couple of boxes of Bolivar Coronas Junior from our host a little while back. I put one box in the vault(coolador) and the other in my desktop humidor. I know I read on here to let them rest a few weeks before smoking but......I cannot seem to do that. So, I smoked a few and thought they were a little young. I did wait a couple weeks and tried one on Monday and WOW they are incredible. My point ...listen to you folks and let them rest before I smoke. Now, I cannot stop smoking them will have to place another order.

• Like 3

These are a fantastic smoke.

I recently only just tried 2 sticks of this exact marca and vitola from a sampler from a fellow FoH member. I was suitably impressed by the taste from this little cigar and what a great introduction to Bolivar!

That lead me to buy the Boli PC on a recent 12:12 which I'm hoping will deliver a similar taste profile as juniors!

Was almost going to pull the trigger on yesterdays Boli RC deal!

• Like 1

I pulled one out of the humidor and am smoking it now. I just am blowning away by the flovor of these.

• Like 1

More Pilgrims on the road to the" Church of the Immaculate Minuto"..........

I think the Boli cj has improved a lot in the last few years,seems like 2008 was a low spot..........

• Like 1

Had a box of rascc that was absolutely glorious the first weeks after I got them - they turned and the sweetness I had found was now replaced by some harsh notes. They came back as a fine cigar, but never as good.

So regarding the rest after arrival I think it depends

As long as they aren't anything too expensive or "special occasion," I'll generally smoke one ROTT just to see how it is. I had a BCJ ROTT and it was shockingly good, and they've got progressively better ever since. They are strong little monsters, too.

• Like 2

Next make sure you try...

Ramon Allones Small Club Corona

San Cristobal Principe

Monte 5

Partagas Shorts

So many great small sticks that pack a punch of flavor but won't tear a hole in your wallet.

As a huge fan of the forgotten little guys I prefer corona and smaller...well a dalia or lonsdale will grab my heart also.

• Like 2

I doubled up on Monte 5's (MUL MAR14) from our host and they are smoking great as well. I probably should have gotten 4 boxes.

Haven't had a Bolivar CJ that has wowed me yet, maybe I should give it another chance. I think I have one kicking around somewhere.

• Like 1