The last crap cigar you had......

What was your most recent crap cigar? The one you struggled with or turfed.

I had a shocker of a Partagas Short this morning. A go to cigar for me and hell, 1 out of plenty I can live with. Bitter, kept going out, turfed it at the half way mark along with a string of expletives.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few weeks ago I went to a local B&M and purchased a Padron 85 maduro to pay homage for smoking what I brought. I smoked it a couple days later and lets just say I was less than impressed(even thou

Ramon Allones Perfecto RE Swiss 2014 Before that Cohiba Robusto Supremo EL 2014

I've had three since Jan. 1. Monte PE, Monte 2, and a SCDLH El Principe. I rarely toss a cigar before the first third, but all of these were horrible.

It was a Quintero londres ex. a week ago ditched about half way in wonky burn and taste not good enough to struggle through. The sub zero temps probably didn't help and super cold dry wind. I try again when the grass is green

By far an Alec Bradley Texas Lancero - I still have nightmares about the horrid taste and worst tunnel burn in known history.

CC would be the latest RG Perla, which, like all of them I've had, was bitter, harsh, and metallic.

Few weeks ago I went to a local B&M and purchased a Padron 85 maduro to pay homage for smoking what I brought. I smoked it a couple days later and lets just say I was less than impressed(even though I smoked most of it). For the cost of the stick I would have preferred a BCJ. I far from a NC basher I actually really liked these once upon a time but this stick was full bodied and one dimensional but the worst part yet it was a total wind tunnel.

• Like 2

I've been on a great run recently, the last terrible stick was a Quintero Favorito on a freezing night when I had to walk (and rush) to get somewhere.

Totally my fault; started off lovely but quickly over heated and went completely to pot.

Made a resolution to not smoke and walk at the same time ever again if I can help it. Should have made the commitment a long time ago!

Earlier in the week I had a Curivari Reserva Limitada 2000 that was horrible. Extremely bitter and tasted like wet cardboard. After smoking the first third I dissected it and sure enough there was a huge stem in the filler. The rest of the box has been solid.

Few weeks ago I went to a local B&M and purchased a Padron 85 maduro to pay homage for smoking what I brought. I smoked it a couple days later and lets just say I was less than impressed(even though I smoked most of it). For the cost of the stick I would have preferred a BCJ. I far from a NC basher I actually really liked these once upon a time but this stick was full bodied and one dimensional but the worst part yet it was a total wind tunnel.

I often find that the Boli CJ outperforms most expensive NC's IMHO. Although I smoked a Padron 1926 a couple weeks back that was real good

• Like 1

Tatuaje tattoo. i tried two. stopped before the first third mark. didn't like them at all.

It was a Quintero londres ex. a week ago ditched about half way in wonky burn and taste not good enough to struggle through. The sub zero temps probably didn't help and super cold dry wind. I try again when the grass is green

give it some time. I had a londres ex that was about 9 months old and i was so surprised by how much it changed that i bought some more quinteros and tucked it away.

Pulled out a Juan Lopez robusto that was maybe a bit early to be smoking and it was perhaps a touch moist. I lit it terribly and had a wonky burn that I couldn't correct and had to constantly relight it, making it taste like ash tray. Rushed the smoking of it to stop it going out which didn't help either. Half way through I cut off the lit end and tried to relight the now mangled charred end. Battled on through because I was really looking forward to it. Maybe I should put this in the 'How you stuffed up a perfectly good cigar' thread and not the 'Bad cigar' thread. Anyway, might try one tonight.