NHL Playoffs

Here we go....yeeehaw

Finally, great hockey is upon us. I think it's all about the east this year. The west had a nice run but I think the cup finds a new home to an east team and hopefully my Rangers!

Don't see many upsets. Habs better hope Price plays amazing as the Sens won't be an easy out.

Hawks might be the dangerous one out west especially now that Kane has been cleared to play.

My final four: Cup Final: Winner

Canadiens

Rangers Rangers

Rangers

Ducks

Hawks

Hawks

Good luck to all fans of teams in the tourney!

..probably just jinxed em.... dang it

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLACKHAWKS

I've played hockey, too, so I get what you're saying. But ultimately it comes down to the fact that these guys get paid a ridiculous amount of money to play a game. Nobody can realistically expect a

Hawks Win! 11 more to go!

Hawks Rangers would be awesome. I grew up playing hockey in chicagoland and my best friend is a Rangers fan. Just so long as the Blackhawks win this year

• Like 1

Here we go....yeeehaw

Finally, great hockey is upon us. I think it's all about the east this year. The west had a nice run but I think the cup finds a new home to an east team and hopefully my Rangers!

Don't see many upsets. Habs better hope Price plays amazing as the Sens won't be an easy out.

Hawks might be the dangerous one out west especially now that Kane has been cleared to play.

My final four: Cup Final: Winner

Canadiens

Rangers Rangers

Rangers

Ducks

Hawks

Hawks

Good luck to all fans of teams in the tourney!

..probably just jinxed em.... dang it

You are close. Replace Ducks with Jets, but a Habs / Hawks final. Canada has its first Cup winner since 93.

• Like 2

I'd like to see the Hawks and the Rangers in a cup. Lot's of heart in the Rangers. And I'm in Chicago so... It's a maddening season for us at time. There's nothing like watching the Hawks when they want to play. There's nothing like not wanting to watch them when they don't want to play. And coach Q is such a calm looking man...

As for the Red Wings. Negative Ghost Rider... pattern is, in fact, full.

• Like 1

Go Flames Go!

Jacksfull, no the ice is still good, igloo is fine and snowshoes firmly strapped.

Hey, how 'bout that. Flames! They started out here in Atlanta. I remember the contest they had to name the team.

GO, FLAMES, GO!

• Like 1

There's always one pretty surprising upset in the first round. I think this year that upset could very well be Detroit beating Tampa. If Mrazek is on his game (sometimes it seems like a flip of the coin), then it will be a difficult task for Tampa.

Go, Wings!

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

• Like 2

Rough first period for the Hawks though...

Go Crawford pod.gif

What an ace shot from Keith though in double overtime.

And you can't complain about Darlings performance. Professional level play there.

Darling may have figured out how NOT to kick rebounds out in front of him. That was one helluva game for him. Patrick is a bit rusty but this is going to be a wide open run. There is not one team that is not capable of winning the Cup