Humidors, what do you all have?

I am looking at getting a bigger humidor to store all the prized possessions I keep purchasing from FoH. I want one that is big enough to store boxes in to age but not a tower or something the wife will, well, not allow. I would also prefer it to have electronic humidification if possible. Not a deal breaker though. Let me know some thoughts on the good ones. Pictures welcome. Let's see your storage units.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Converted fridge all the way!!! I lined mine with a ton of thick cut Spanish cedar, running an Oasis XLpro and 2lbs Canada Humidor beads for humidity control, and it's rock solid. No need for temp

Aristocrat, here, too. Love it.

Not sure what you mean by a Tower? Mine is a large Aristocrat cabinet - MX 25D Holds quite a few boxes and singles but still not big enough

I bought a cabinet from Bob Staebell almost eight years ago, and have no regrets. Not the cheapest way to go, but it's a functional and beautiful piece of furniture as well. I'd buy it again, tomorrow.

• Like 2

I love the fridge.

Right now I have 3 ammo cans with a 4th ready to go, a desktop and a rubber maid under bed tub that needs to go.

I've been weighing my options for replacement and expansion of the rubber maid tub. Part of me wants a cooler, and another part wants something nicer, which most likely isn't in the budget.

I have a weathertight container from Iris in which I use litter with Spanish cedar boards.

Converted fridge all the way!!!
I lined mine with a ton of thick cut Spanish cedar, running an Oasis XLpro and 2lbs Canada Humidor beads for humidity control, and it's rock solid.
No need for temp control where I have it, so I removed the guts, but rewired the lights and thermometer.

Have you ever had issues with UV damage?

Here is my NewAir 180 wineador. Currently have four boxes in it with two on the way. I am running out of room fast lol. On top is a 100 count desktop humidor for all my singles.

post-12969-0-67457000-1429213929_thumb.j

• Like 1

Converted fridge all the way!!!

I lined mine with a ton of thick cut Spanish cedar, running an Oasis XLpro and 2lbs Canada Humidor beads for humidity control, and it's rock solid.

No need for temp control where I have it, so I removed the guts, but rewired the lights and thermometer.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1429211022.649388.jpg

I like the look of it open or closed

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1429211073.280291.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1429211095.909862.jpg

Very slick setup.

Right now I am using two coolers. I am waiting for my shelves to come from Forest (I knew it would be a wait getting into it). Once I get them a NewAir 281 will be my setup.

I bought a cabinet from Bob Staebell almost eight years ago, and have no regrets. Not the cheapest way to go, but it's a functional and beautiful piece of furniture as well. I'd buy it again, tomorrow.

Agree completely. I have an Aristocrat from Bob as well and its great. Beautiful piece of furniture that the wife actually likes in the right spot in the house. If I was doing it again I would get the temperature control as well. Less to worry about in the summer even in Northern California.

• Like 2

Currently using a 120L cooler but am in the throws of building a fridge.

Going to go for a double glass door commercial fridge with air tight containers and boveda packs.

Agree completely. I have an Aristocrat from Bob as well and its great. Beautiful piece of furniture that the wife actually likes in the right spot in the house. If I was doing it again I would get the temperature control as well. Less to worry about in the summer even in Northern California.

I have to agree here. I have had an Aristocrat for 10 years. Had to step away from my beauties for a few years on doctors orders. I have been given the green light again after being off cigarettes for the past 2 year !! Woo hoo...those things are killers. Just recently started getting back into my humidor and I can tell you this much. That Aristocrat keeps them perfect and they are aged to perfection. They aren't cheap but if you can swing it...go for it. Furniture grade and beautiful. I have a Model M.

I picked this beauty (an aristocrat ) off craigslist last May for $800. It had a few years on it but still was in great shape. I decided to buy a new humidifier as well. The top pic shows how it looked after receiving the first 2 or 3 boxes from El Prez the bottom pic now shows it packed from back to front as it sits today.

18e33bf9541fd951867a91b967892318.jpg

c5f7a52284bf4a8151129e764eb3b0d2.jpg

• Like 4

Someone^^^ likes the PSD4!

Nice box, great get ok.gif

Remington Climate controlled

IMG_5558copy.jpg?width=290&height=600

2 x 500'ish count trunks for long nap Cubans and then a few tabletop humidors (that I need to get rid of and consolidate).

I've got the same one but the humidity goes way too high with the open humidifier. I use 65% beads instead.

post-16829-0-90285400-1429245587_thumb.j

• Like 4

I have about 18 mid to large size desktop humidors, and my prized one is a Daniel Marshall that can house up to 150 (NOT just coronas!)