When it comes to your kids you can't brag enough! I'm so happy for you.

I hope my son has similar news in a year-and-a-half!

He will brother because he has got a good man to follow and guide him! ok.gif

• Like 1

Can't think of a better thread to make my first post here. =) Congrats, from one proud father to another. My boy is four and a half, so scholastic achievments are still limited. =D

• Like 1

Can't think of a better thread to make my first post here. =) Congrats, from one proud father to another. My boy is four and a half, so scholastic achievments are still limited. =D

welcome brother! Go introduce yourself so others can welcome you aswell ! as far as your boy . DONT BLINK!!! he will be gone before you know it ! Fatherhood aint easy if you do it right but the reward are great !

Way to go Hunter! You have every right to be proud! A career in science and engineering is a critical skill that is vastly important to society. I am sure your son with go far.

• Like 1

Yeah...but does he smoke cigars? That is the real question... ;)

Congrats to you both!

• Like 1

Congrats ...and kudos to you...no doubt lots of hard work from the folks which should never be underestimated...well done mate

• Like 1

Fantastic news Hunter that is awesome. Not only should you be proud of him but take a bow yourself for doing such a fine job in bringing him up. Congrats to you both.