Sydney Cigar Group

Hi Gents,

We have a group that catch up once a month (once a week for the month leading up to the smoking band in NSW).

Keep an eye out in the Aus sub forum, we normally advertise events there.

Our usual haunts will be belgium beer cafe in parramatta (not sure if we can anymore after July)

and green peppercorn in the city for weeknights and someone's place on a weekend.

cheers,

Kam

Hi Gents,

We have a group that catch up once a month (once a week for the month leading up to the smoking band in NSW).

Keep an eye out in the Aus sub forum, we normally advertise events there.

Our usual haunts will be belgium beer cafe in parramatta (not sure if we can anymore after July)

and green peppercorn in the city for weeknights and someone's place on a weekend.

cheers,

Kam

Cheers mate, just to clarify, are you referring to this sub forum "Cigar Underground Network Terra Australis" ? Those 2 joints sound good to me, local to me and to where i work so i'll be on the lookout for any events.

Pity no one is near the inner west! My deck is always open with tasty drinks!

I'd make the 3 hour drive for that!

...and reciprocate the invitation on my deck here!

If you happen to be passing the Garden in Leederville, we start at 1pm tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers

PS I guess Perth is a bit of a drive but if you left now in a really fast car you might make it :)

Out of curiosity, what areas are people from? I'm in the Shire.

St George Area here.

Good article, especially since Parramatta council tried to ban smoking a few years ago and were unable to do so due to a court injunction brough about by businesses in the Parramatta CBD.

http://www.tobaccocontrollaws.org/litigation/decisions/au-20120620-parramatta-business-freedom-as