E-mail of the Month ...Moron of the Year

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My response to "Michael"...and I couldn't bring myself to engage with a half wit. Cheers Michael You obviously have a lot of pent up anger. I hope you seek some professional help. Sending a cyber

99% of the time, members are great to deal with. You make our day and it is a great experience .....and then you get the below every few months. This was a straight order off the shopping carts for

He called me a Kangaroo ????? can I at least be the boxing Kangaroo to punch him in the head this is one the reason I drink

As a new customer... that's amazing! Sorry to have to deal with things like this. If it's any consolidation... I was so happy with my first order that I've spread your amazingness to several of my friends... who were also happy with their orders! Cheers from Texas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

What a prick hope your reading this may be we should do a poll on where this moron hails from

I have my suspicions

No tossers no wankers I guess you've failed the entrance exam

• Like 2

What a prick hope your reading this may be we should do a poll on where this moron hails from

I have my suspicions

No tossers no wankers I guess you've failed the entrance exam

Looking at the measly cost he's complaining about, I'd say he's from the U.S ;)

• Like 4

What a ****wit ! Hope you and your staff are dealing with this in the correct manner Rob and consigning it and the and the tosser that wrote it to the file marked human detritus.

Hopefully the "ONE customer" he takes away from FOH is himself.

You'd hate to upset this guy while driving, I can see a road rage incident waiting to happen. If one hasn't already!