The best website of cigars? solocigars.com

» Its very easy and secure, with no discussion

» [link=http://www.solocigars.com]www.solocigars.com[/link],

»

» They have worldwide delivery and a lot of cigars brands. If you know

» anyone better name it.

Rob and crew, before you cank this guy, just make sure everyone knows that this is the best place for FAKES on the net!

• Like 1

» Its very easy and secure, with no discussion

» [link=http://www.solocigars.com]www.solocigars.com[/link],

»

» They have worldwide delivery and a lot of cigars brands. If you know

» anyone better name it.

Please put me down for a box of 01 Cohiba Pyramid EL's for $180 please. PHUCK OFF YA ******!!! :rotfl:

Rob, Should I post the Analysis of the cigars with the photos I sent you? Solocigars is absolutely one of the worst offenders of Fake Cuba Cigars, Someone should report them to Habanos S.A. All they are are Purveyor's of Counterfeit Cuban Cigars.

I'll say this, not because I have about a weeks worth of Mai Tai's in my gullett, but because I ******* hate when dumb shits like you insult our intelligence like this. Like any one of us would actually go to your **** site and order your fake cigars likely made from your mothers dirty drawers. How about being respectable and stop praying on people that dont know any better. Im sure lucifer has a special place in hell for you, your mom's dirty panties, and your **** ass website. Cheers.

» » Its very easy and secure, with no discussion

» » [link=http://www.solocigars.com]www.solocigars.com[/link],

» »

» » They have worldwide delivery and a lot of cigars brands. If you know

» » anyone better name it.

»

»

» Rob and crew, before you cank this guy, just make sure everyone knows that

» this is the best place for FAKES on the net!

But I like the way the toilet paper in the filler burns so hot that I can smoke a Monte #2 in 10 minutes!

• Haha 1

Never heard of this site so I had to look. It gave me a freaking good laugh. I know enough reputable online places to get Cubans. $164 for a box of Fundis.....:clap: uh huh...I want what you are smoking. :-D

» » Its very easy and secure, with no discussion

» » [link=http://www.solocigars.com]www.solocigars.com[/link],

» »

» » They have worldwide delivery and a lot of cigars brands. If you know

» » anyone better name it.

»

» Please put me down for a box of 01 Cohiba Pyramid EL's for $180 please.

» PHUCK OFF YA ******!!! :rotfl:

Hey, ya think I kin git me a box o' them special Cohibas...the ones with the glass top box???:lol:

• 2 years later...
  • 12 years later...

Tip-offs: 

1. Prices are way too low.

2. Too good a selection. They have a lot of ELs and other hard-to-find sticks, such as HDM double coronas and Partagas Lusitanias, They even have in stock cigars that are no longer in production (Partagas 8-9-8 Varnished, Bolivar Coronas Gigantes). And Look at the photo of the Sancho Panza Belicosos. They're parejos (straight).

4. They don't sell anything that's not worth the counterfeiter's time and effort, such as 3- and 5-packs, and lesser-known brands such as Cuaba, Diplomaticos, Fonseca, Por Larranaga, Rafael Gonzalez and San Cristobal de la Habana.

I can count on one hand with three fingers cut off the number of times in life that I've experienced something that seemed too good to be true and was actually genuine and a great deal.

• Like 3