Taking the plunge with an Aristocrat

Looks like I'm finally going to take the plunge and go for an Aristocrat. I've known for a long time that when the time came it was going to be an Aristocrat for me, and the time is now. Currently I'm leaning towards a MXT Plus- 26.5. Thats it just wanted to share my excitment with some fellas that would understand. :D

• Like 1

Looks like I'm finally going to take the plunge and go for an Aristocrat. I've known for a long time that when the time came it was going to be an Aristocrat for me, and the time is now. Currently I'm leaning towards a MXT Plus- 26.5. Thats it just wanted to share my excitment with some fellas that would understand. :D

You won't regret it. My first floor model was an endtable unit from Bob. Still working like a charm.

Go bigger if you can. Those ****ers fill up fast.

If you need help keeping your stock down to next to nothing, let me know I'll be glad to help out....... :D

What a guy! Always willing to take one for the team. :D

KB24, I've thought about going bigger. If I exceed stated capacity of 125 boxes plus 3-500 loose cigars, I'll just have to go walk in. The baby won't need his closet, right?

Congrats!! You've made a great decision. The only thing I suggest is buying the biggest one you can afford. I wish I had the first time around. :D

Just finished pricing one I'm looking at.

Its still up in the air between the Aristocrat Plus-48 w/THC-RH and Temperature control

and the Avallo Cool 2000

It's the largest free standing i can afford with the options I want.

Any thoughts between the two.

Thanks

Just finished pricing one I'm looking at.

Its still up in the air between the Aristocrat Plus-48 w/THC-RH and Temperature control

and the Avallo Cool 2000

It's the largest free standing i can afford with the options I want.

Any thoughts between the two.

Thanks

All I can tell you is that I went with the Avallo DDD Chilled unit mostly due to the cost differential at the time. It is a great unit. I like the accumonitor better than the humidification unit in my Aristocrat endtable.

I have both the Avallo and Aristocrat credenza units - both have delivered flawless and trouble free performance for years!!!

IMO - The Avallo is a little more bang for the buck with a better QPR - and I do prefer the accumonitor humidification unit on the Avallo.

I feel the quality and 'look' of the wood in the Aristocrat is nicer...

As has been said above - this is a Win/Win - both choices will serve you beautifully.....

Get the unit you like the looks of better - and go BIG!!!! Guaranteed you will have to do 'Cigar Box Tetris" before too long to close the door!!!

It sounds like the Aristocrat for the cabinet and the Avallo for the electronics.

Could someone be more specific regarding why they prefer the accumonitor humidification unit on the Avallo

as opposed to the Aristocrat.

I think my problem is the extras I want thats driving the price up. Any thoughts or help on this would be great.

Was everyone else's a standard model or any add ons?

Hey Bolismoker. What made you go with Aristocrat? and buy the way congrats!

I need a cigar.....

It sounds like the Aristocrat for the cabinet and the Avallo for the electronics.

Could someone be more specific regarding why they prefer the accumonitor humidification unit on the Avallo

as opposed to the Aristocrat.

I think my problem is the extras I want thats driving the price up. Any thoughts or help on this would be great.

Was everyone else's a standard model or any add ons?

Hey Bolismoker. What made you go with Aristocrat? and buy the way congrats!

I need a cigar.....

I went with the Aristocrat because of the two the Aristocrat is the one I prefer. Like has been previously stated they are both great humi makers. However, having stood in front of both Avallos and Aristocrats, I like the Aristocrat better. Some of the options from Stablle and company swayed me.

I went with the Aristocrat because of the two the Aristocrat is the one I prefer. Like has been previously stated they are both great humi makers. However, having stood in front of both Avallos and Aristocrats, I like the Aristocrat better. Some of the options from Stablle and company swayed me.

I find the accumonitor much easier to work with. Easier to read and modify settings, etc.

My endtable Aristocrat has the frosted glass front panel. It has a singles drawer and one pull out shelf. I didnt request a bottom pull out shelf thinking I would be able to fit more boxes in it. It was a mistake as a bottom pull out just makes it easier to deal with.

My Avallo DDD Chilled has 3 pull out shelves and a singles drawer. Four reservoirs and the peltier cooling unit and catch tray. Nothing special on the model.

I have had an Aristocrat Plus 48 THC for 2.5 years now. Never had a problem. From the many Cabinet owners that I have spoken with, it is a toss up on what they prefer, Aristocrat or Avallo. It is just my humble opinion, but the quality craftmans ship in the Cabinet by Bob with Aristocrat that makes it an heirloom quality piece of furniture is simply heads above what Matt produces with Avallo. The electronics in the Avallo have been said to perform better than the system that Aristocrat, yet the electronics in the Aristocrat still perform well. Eac are well made, but it all depends on what you want and your budget range is. I am extremely happy with the Aristocrat I purchased and would gladly recommend them to anyone in search of a quality crafted Cabinet Humidor.

The MXT is a huge box. I am very satisified with the one I bought.

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00028-1.jpg

As for buying bigger, consider Czar's cigar locker for overflow -- especially of cigars you want to be unable to touch for several years.

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm going with the Aristocrat. Bob said they changed their electronics around and went with another company around 18 months ago and is very happy with the change. More friendly user. The quality and detail is what did it for me. I think the Avallo is a great product for the price....I was just looking for alittle more in options and Aristocrate has that.