Akela3rd

Members
  • Content count

    1,082
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Feedback

    0%

About Akela3rd

  • Rank
    Prominentes
  • Birthday 10/03/1966

Profile Information

  • Location
    UK, a small damp island off the coast of Europe
  • Interests
    Fuji mountain bikes, 7'#3 fly rods, full humidors, Motörhead and a healthly dislike of politicians, liars & insomnia

Recent Profile Visitors

2,650 profile views
  1. FOH'ers Daily Smoke

    HdM du Prince from March '13. A little bitter, I'm wondering if they've peaked. Currently 12°C and I'm sat outside in shorts... End of November my arse. Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  2. FOH Mould Study

    Cigars. The sheen on the paper on a box is the result of a polymer coating process. Glad to clarify [emoji851] Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  3. I saw that one too. Laughed out loud and moved on... Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  4. FOH Mould Study

    One would assume it does, creating the sheen on a lovely fresh box. What else could cause this? One would think that water would evaporate quickly on contract with air so it can't just be that. Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  5. Favorite AC/DC songs?

    Agreed, which is why it works. And as I sit here quietly having an early morning RG Perla on a cold London day, having played a bit of AC/DC for the last couple of hours (apologies to Marco and family next door) the analogy between that element and CCs comes to me - they're all basically the same, from the same stock and formula but each subtly different and distinct and generally very good. The extrapolation of this could then be which cigar is which AC/DC track? The Bonn Scott era are obviously the discontinued lines. I'll leave that to others, I think I've had too much coffee already... Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  6. Favorite AC/DC songs?

    After research this morning (my neighbours love me dearly) I've settled on : Hell Ain't a Bad Place Thunderstruck Back in Black I love It's A Long Way To the Top but those bloody bagpipes still grate after all these years. On a side note for Ken/Rob : When Ramones first played London back in '76 a review of the 30 minute gig said that they "only had two songs, a fast one and a slower one, fortunately both are very good " Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  7. "panties after prom" Phrase of the day! 🤣🤣🤣 Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  8. FOH'ers Daily Smoke

    HdM E2 by the fire. My Especiales arrived today so I'm practicing... Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  9. Scotland down and England up, both interesting games but I can't complain as I'm half English/half Scottish... Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  10. FOH'ers Daily Smoke

    RG Perla, strong coffee and a bit of Gierach. Marvellous start to Saturday morning. Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  11. I rattled through a box (16 count) of the Manianitas last year and keep meaning to get more. Really good and pretty cheap too. Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  12. FOH'ers Daily Smoke

    Monte PE from Feb 16. Really good cigar, highly recommended. Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  13. "80% of the time they're just odorless wind" A few questions regarding the published statistic. This is FoH and some people take their numbers very seriously... *What are the other 20%? *Are you going to publish the records from which this statistic was gleaned? *Have the facts been independently verified and if so, by whom? *"odorless" may be subjective. *Is there a graph available? I look forward to your reply [emoji851] Thunder & Lightening '75 - '15
  14. FOH'ers Daily Smoke

    Solid choices my friend. I'll complete the triumvirate with a RG Perla (OPG FEB 15). Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
  15. FOH'ers Daily Smoke

    Much appreciated and much deserved PLPC at home after a very successful Remembrance weekend Cub camp. Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.