We're nearly there - just waiting on confirmation responses from 4 members, and I'll be ready to post the Box Pass Order. Hopefully I hear from those last 4 folks by today or tomorrow.
In the meantime - I have collected all the Box Pass Cigars, so that list is ready! I will get some good pictures up of these this weekend.
FOH CAN/US BOX PASS 2017 – THE BOX PASS CIGARS
(Updated – 23 June)
Cigar Box Date Section Notes Original Owner
1. Cohiba Lancero MEL ABR 08 Regular El Laguito chanceschmerr
2. Juan Lopez Seleccion No.1 ELU MAY 14 Regular - chanceschmerr
3. Bolivar Belicosos Fino URG OCT 10 Regular 25 Cab chanceschmerr
4. Sancho Panza Belicosos TPG JUL 08 Regular Czar PSP chanceschmerr
5. Partagas Presidentes RBS ABR 08 Regular Czar HQ chanceschmerr
6. Saint Luis Rey Double Corona SOA ENE 08 Regular Czar PSP chanceschmerr
7. Saint Luis Rey Regios EPR JUL 07 Regular PCC Vintage 50Cab chanceschmerr
8. Juan Lopez Petit Coronas OME MAY 14 Regular - chanceschmerr
9. Por Larranaga Petit Corona EMA SEP 08 Regular Czar HQ chanceschmerr
10. El Rey Del Mundo Gran Corona RPO ABR 01 Discontinued *Millenium rule chanceschmerr
11. Punch Ninfa EAR NOV 02 Discontinued - chanceschmerr
12. Quai D’Orsay Gran Corona PEL MAY 02 Discontinued - chanceschmerr
13. Partagas Corona ECA MAY 02 Discontinued - chanceschmerr
14. Sancho Panza Sanchos HTM ABR 04 Discontinued Czar HQ chanceschmerr
15. Punch Super Seleccion No. 1 EMA FEB 08 Discontinued - chanceschmerr
16. Partagas Serie du Con. #2 LSM MAR 08 Discontinued - chanceschmerr
17. Diplomaticos No. 4 OPM FEB 09 Discontinued Czar HQ chanceschmerr
18. Bolivar Regentes OSU ABR 01 Discontinued *Millenium rule chanceschmerr
19. Punch Petit Punch EMA NOV 07 Discontinued - chanceschmerr
20. Partagas Piramides LE ‘00 RAR NOV 00 Dbl Band LE DAMAGED chanceschmerr
21. Cuaba Piramides LE ’08 LSM AGO 08 Dbl Band LE Czar PE chanceschmerr
22. RA Club Allones LE ’15 SOM DIC 15 Dbl Band LE - chancehscmerr
23. Bolivar Libertadores RE France POS MAY 07 Dbl Band RE 2007 25-box chanceschmerr
24. RA Short Perfecto RE Italy ’14 OPG DIC 14 Dbl Band RE - chanceschmerr
25. PL Belicoso Extra RE AP ’08 EMA JUL 08 Dbl Band RE Czar HQ chanceschmerr
26. LFDC Gran Cano RE UK ’13 LAR OCT 13 Dbl Band RE - chanceschmerr
27. ERDM Infantes RE Cuba ’13 LAR MAY 13 Dbl Band RE - chanceschmerr
28. RA Belicosos RE Germany ’10 LRE MAR 10 Dbl Band RE ‘50s blend chanceschmerr
29. SP Eslavo RE Serbia ’14 LUB DIC 14 Dbl Band RE - chanceschmerr
30. PL Sobersalientes RE UK ’14 AUM SEP 14 Dbl Band RE - chanceschmerr
31. La Escepcion Sel. Finos RE Italy LEM OCT 11 Dbl Band RE - chanceschmerr
32. ERDM NL No. 1 RE Netherlands TAU NOV 11 Dbl Band RE - chanceschmerr
33. Diplo Excelencia RE Cuba ’15 SGA DIC 15 Dbl Band RE - chanceschmerr
34. Bolivar Simones RE Canada ’07 TEB NOV 07 Dbl Band RE CzarHQ50Cab chanceschmerr
35. Monsdale (Jorgito-Club Havana) Nov 2016 Custom Roll - chanceschmerr
36. Robusto Larga (Jorgito-C. Hav.) Nov 2016 Custom Roll - chanceschmerr
NOTE: Cigar #20, the Partagas Piramides LE 2000 (Original LE), got damaged last night. I dropped it accidentally on the floor from about 2 ft high while collecting up the cigars for the pass. This is the last Party Piramide I have left available from my 25 box (I have only one other one left, but that is laid aside to smoke once I get my next promotion at work....or if I have a child someday). My first inclination is to remove it from the box after dropping it, as the foot sustained some damage. However, the rest of the cigar (aside from the foot) is fine and it will smoke just as well - so since it's such a rare cigar to begin with, I will consider including it in the box pass.
Normally, a damaged cigar is never allowed into the Box Pass - it's like putting in a plugged cigar or one you know will be bad. If folks believe an exception is warranted in this case because the cigar is still otherwise fine and is obviously hard to find otherwise, I will include it before the box goes out. Obviously, the valuation for the cigar would be lowered because of the foot damage, but it would still be worth a decent LE in trade.
Please post your thoughts on that, I'll post pictures of the damaged cigar shortly.
I will clarify - if this cigar is included in the Box Pass, it would be the only damaged cigar allowed in. No further damaged cigars will be allowed in the box pass.