My meager collection

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the amount of habanos you have left in some of those boxes, looks like its time for you to do some re-stocking. It's great to see that you smoke them fairly regularly.

BTW, I should talk. Re-stocking is in my near future. If not for this dam economy B)

Received the PSD #4 on 1-25-10. So they need some more resting before i light one up.

As far as restocking - I have a couple boxes on the way with 2 boxes in limbo somewhere.

From my experience (here in Canada) boxes in limbo never arrive (border officials must have sticky fingers). Thankfully if you deal with a reputable dealer they will send you a replacement.

Here are my stats:

3 - on-line orders

2 - lost in transit, but replaced by vendor - subsequent shipments arrived

All in all I did receive 100% of my orders in due time.

From my experience (here in Canada) boxes in limbo never arrive (border officials must have sticky fingers). Thankfully if you deal with a reputable dealer they will send you a replacement.

Here are my stats:

3 - on-line orders

2 - lost in transit, but replaced by vendor - subsequent shipments arrived

All in all I did receive 100% of my orders in due time.

I wonder if the offices of these border officials have walk-in humidors in them. Probably has some leather lounge chairs in them to boot.

I wonder what they do with the confiscated habanos. Sure, the consensus is that they would take them home and smoke them. But what if they don't? Do they just leave them there to wither and die?