My meager collection

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I literally just bought box of RASS and a week later purchased a 10 of Lusi's. Pics look great, enjoy!

What's your next order?

I on a wait list for some Punch #11's and I have a box of Bolivar RC's TEB 08's in limbo. I might order a 2nd box of the Bolivar's just in case the first box never shows up. I wouldn't mind have 2 boxes of them any way.

I on a wait list for some Punch #11's and I have a box of Bolivar RC's TEB 08's in limbo. I might order a 2nd box of the Bolivar's just in case the first box never shows up. I wouldn't mind have 2 boxes of them any way.

If you're lucky enough to get the right boxes, RASS and BRC's are a couple GREAT robustos.

enjoy!

good effort - some big swinging cigars in there. For me, it's all about getting to the critical mass number of cigars, where you're unlikley to smoke through enough of them to make a dent before your next order - then it becomes easy to age them as you just forget. For me it was around the 600 cigar mark I think.

good effort - some big swinging cigars in there. For me, it's all about getting to the critical mass number of cigars, where you're unlikley to smoke through enough of them to make a dent before your next order - then it becomes easy to age them as you just forget. For me it was around the 600 cigar mark I think.

Working on getting that 600 mark, but shooting for 2500. Though I think Min Ron Nee suggests somewhere around 40,000.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice looking smokes...sorry to hear about the Boli RCs though. That just blows.

Working on getting that 600 mark, but shooting for 2500. Though I think Min Ron Nee suggests somewhere around 40,000.

Haha - you'd need a walk in, and a fairly big one for that many. Garage maybe? I guess the 'critical mass' number is just a function of how much you smoke. Although I reckon 600ish also allows you to have a decent selection of brands and sizes. I'm pretty sure at least half of the cigars I have now will still be there in 4 years.

I could do with a JL petit corona right now...

Punch RS #11

Picture074.jpg

had to take that ugly sticker off.

Picture087.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Great looking sticks of my favorite Punch cigar. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...