Punch Super Robusto EMA DIC 07

asmith

Again another great review without Ayala. A cigar that we had reviewed a couple of times over the years, and am keen to see if they have settled down into a classy cigar or if they are still the wild ride they were when released.

<!--id1--><div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div><!--id2-->

Nice review guys. Hendricks is one of the Gins that I occasionally enjoy in the summer. The cucumber is definitely pronounced in that bottle.

I highly recommend Brokers.

Strawberry fields forever! :D

Sometimes you guys remind me of the Disney chipmunks of my youth. B)

GAYEST CIGAR FLAVOUR EVER - smithy finds strawberry!

and smithy, you better find those gran reservas soon so we can review them before thingo gets home.

I didn't back down from that comment.

I thought we were going to smoke your Gran Reservas?

I didn't back down from that comment.

I thought we were going to smoke your Gran Reservas?

the track record of your mob of late leaves me unconcerned - you wouldn't be able to find them. thank god ayala is back soon and things can get back to normal (that in no way reflects on lisa or anyone eles who may have access to my smokes).

Ken, sounds like you chose probably the best drink to complement that particular cigar. The fruits on the palette from that particular gin would of tasted a treat with the citrus peel and green apple smoke from the punch.. Mouth watering to be honest!

• 3 weeks later...

id like to echo Ross's question related to the difference in any between the 06 and 07 (re-release) blend. This isnt a cigar that I was really drawn too and at the moment havent regretted passing on these in favor of the Estupendos which are maginificent.

Smoked an '06 the other day. I wasn't too impressed with it. It tasted true to the punch brand but the flavors seemed weak/muddled. You could tell they were there, just never came to the forefront in spades.