Memories of Chuck

Warren

I was wondering if any of you have photos of Chuck it might be a nice idea to post them here with a few words.

I went to the Meet the Moderators page and for some reason the photo of Chuck was no longer there and it got me thinking that we should gather a few images of him together.

If you have any just add them to the thread.

Great idea !! i have to admit i miss him already knowing he is not around and the times me and him used to butt heads as our views on cigars were so differant.We are both frim in our beliefs pertaining to CC and it use to get very heated at times i think more than most between two people anywhere on the forums.One day me and Chuck will have to finish what me and him started as far as the views on CC that we debated about.I will soon do a review of one of my thin ring pretty rare Pre Castro cigars in honor of him as he is the one who brought me here to FoH where i have meet so many great people that have done so much for me.

As long as we live, they too shall live,

for they are a part of us, as we remember them.

RIP CHuck

Here are a few Tampa had posted in the "show us your stick" / member photo threads. I know there are a few more floating around, and hopefully,

RA has the pic of Chuck wearing the flamingo glasses. The jester cap pic is great, but my fave is probably the first one with Karlz and Kodiakbr.

It was taken on Sanibel Island - one of my favorite spots anywhere. Chuck wasn't positive, but it sure looks like the Sanibel Inn (I'm quite familiar

with the pool bar).

post-296-1269056135.jpg

post-296-1269056149.jpg

post-296-1269056165.jpg

post-296-1269056180.jpg

post-296-1269056216.jpg

post-296-1269056231.jpgpost-296-1269056299.jpg

post-296-1269057744.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all Jimmy summed it up in his kind words:

As long as we live, they too shall live,

for they are a part of us, as we remember them

to me more than anything it shows the depth of the brotherhood enough said.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

Chuck and I met on another forum back in 2002 or 2003. We shared many cigars with one another, did many trades and box splits as well. We became fast friends, but lost touch over the years, as life took me away from the boards. I heard about his passing in 2012, a couple of years after it happened. I think of him every time I enjoy a cigar. Thanks to all of you for these tributes to an all around good guy.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...