Hoyo palmas extra.

mazolaman

Have a box of these. Thought they were good. Last week I smoked one and the next day smoked a pl montecarlo. Kind of hard to put them in the same league the montecarlo was so good and here the pricing for each are only about $30 different.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to give an update. So I ended up killing this box in about a month which is the fastest for me and I want to retract my original post. These have been amazing! It was the weirdest thing, t

This is one the biggest pile of truth-cons, bullshxx, misinformation and false rumours I have ever read on a cigar forum. Unbelievable! What a great first post… I have been smoking these cigars (o

I LOVE these cigars!!! And they are such a pleasure for the money. I am so tired of the argument that you have to spend $20+ every time I go to my cigar shop... and I buy these online. Recently, I bo

Have a box of these. Thought they were good. Last week I smoked one and the next day smoked a pl montecarlo. Kind of hard to put them in the same league the montecarlo was so good and here the pricing for each are only about $30 different.

I'm afraid of buying a box of those, do they tend to have draw issues due to the small ring?

I have smoked out of at least 5 boxes in our store in the last 6 months. Never encountered anything but the typical Cuban slight tug/firm draw. No wind tunnels no plugs.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631746,-87.070696

I have smoked dozens and dozens of boxes of these throughout the years. I could count on one hand the number of plugs.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Atfer reading this thread im definitely going to have to try a box of these.. :thumbsup:

Had them about a week now, smoked 3 so far and must say i'm impressed! Real nice smoke.. and for the price, they're a no brainer!! :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I LOVE these cigars!!! And they are such a pleasure for the money. I am so tired of the argument that you have to spend $20+ every time I go to my cigar shop... and I buy these online.

Recently, I bought a box to give away as a promotion for my company. I wrapped each one with a simple label I made on my mac ( I am a graphic designer by profession)

rfhoyos.jpg

no.gif

• 1 month later...

hmm... cant say i have had one of these. and i have been a hoyo junky from the start of my smoking career..

guess i'll have to buy a box. lol.

Next time we get together remind me to bring some for you to try Andrew. I'm smoking through 08's at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

were you guys getting these ?

I picked up 2 boxes from a vendor and now their out of stock any else no where to get these currently. Respond with (pm)

• 1 month later...

REALLY enjoying my box of these and am planning to snag another box or two shortly. Funny, I shared a couple with an experienced non-Cuban cigar smoker over the weekend...as the flavors and aromas washed over them their eyes told the whole story. I think they almost swallowed their tongue when they heard the cost per box sneaky.gifspotlight.gifparty.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I LOVE these cigars!!! And they are such a pleasure for the money. I am so tired of the argument that you have to spend $20+ every time I go to my cigar shop... and I buy these online.

Recently, I bought a box to give away as a promotion for my company. I wrapped each one with a simple label I made on my mac ( I am a graphic designer by profession)

rfhoyos.jpg

They look great man. Wish our coffee supplier had this deal going